Things You Don't "Get"

CrackpotForeigner

18 hours ago, Xela said:

Woman at work always used to go (she's stopped now, saw sense it seems). She'd queue up at midnight, bowl in there, buy shit loads of stuff without trying it on then have to return 95% of the stuff at a later date, which means more time out of your day and parking charges. All for saving £20 on a blouse. 

****. That. Shit. 

With you there Alex.

A relative used to do it years ago thinking she was all clever, yet the stupid **** took back more than she kept.

Year after year this went on. I mean what a total waste of time and energy to 'Grab a bargain' that actually turned out that it cost her more in the end in logistics of it all than she saved on 'sales'.

Word removed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Why I chose Aston Villa. Never have, never will. It's been like starting off on a blind date and it blossoming into a marriage.

People I meet more often than not think it's strange that I watch and follow a team playing in the English 2nd division when I have no affiliation to Birmingham or Aston Villa outside of a simple decision to say, "I choose you" at a time when I was introducing myself to the game.

I feel like saying to them I think it's strange that Joachim Low stuck his hands down his pants, had a fiddle and immediately proceeded to place fingers under his nose for a cheeky sniff of the scent of his balls whilst on the touchline for a game being shown worldwide, but that's all just part of the world of football. Don't question it too much.

You didn't choose Villa.  Villa chose you!

• Haha 1

Is that a reference to the great (disappointment) that was Dr. Xia?

Are you implying that I'm just another bat-shit crazy foreigner affiliated with the club? 😂 I suppose you wouldn't be too far off the mark if that is the case.

Apologies if I've missed the mark, it's just that was an almost perfect paraphrase of something Xia had said.

8 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Are you implying that I'm just another bat-shit crazy foreigner affiliated with the club? 😂 I suppose you wouldn't be too far off the mark if that is the case.

Apologies if I've missed the mark, it's just that was an almost perfect paraphrase of something Xia had said.

Ha no its just a tongue in cheek way of saying that Villa are some kind of higher powered entity and we are the lucky chosen few.  

Wouldn't surprise me if Xia said similar the crazy bugger.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Are you implying that I'm just another bat-shit crazy foreigner affiliated with the club😂 I suppose you wouldn't be too far off the mark if that is the case.

No, the rest of us are perfectly normal.  You're the only bat-shit crazy one! 😜

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/12/2018 at 09:20, Paddywhack said:

I poop everyday at work around 9am.

I broke up from work on the 19th and have only had about 3 poops at home since then, even with everything I've eaten over Christmas.

Back to work today and I've pooped at 9am.

You could set a clock to my arse.

I think you're talking shit @Paddywhack

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ozzy Man Reviews...

I REALLY do not get that. Makes videos ten time worse.

I don't get it. He shouts crude things in an Australian accent, that seems to be the joke. That in itself isn't funny. 

Another thing I don't get is this Tik Tok app which is aggressively targeting me on YouTube adverts. It seems like back lipsyncing app for teenage girls where the video duration is about 15 seconds. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PompeyVillan said:

I don't get it. He shouts crude things in an Australian accent, that seems to be the joke. That in itself isn't funny. 

It's shit.

The videos are already funny. Or good. Why is he shouting bollocks over the top?

Clearly people love it but I don't understand why.

It reminds me of those funny pictures you see that someone has written a caption on explaining why the picture is funny. 

13 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ozzy Man Reviews...

I REALLY do not get that. Makes videos ten time worse.

I think it's one that had an extremely short shelf life.  It was funny when it was novelty at the very beginning.  But that wore off almost immediately.  Then it became 'oh look, he's doing that again'.

Â