Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

If he starts Bent and Nzogbia, I think we might get a 1-0 win, but it would be smash and grab, backs to the wall. Can't see us scoring more than 1!

Bent and Nzogbia are the last 2 guys you want in a back to the walls situation ;)

• Like 1

This is scary but I keep getting this thought in my head that we lose this game 0-6 and it's followed by mass protests.

I don't know why as, despite the scoreline, I couldn't see the masses turning on the club.

I just hope that vision is wrong!!

This is scary but I keep getting this thought in my head that we lose this game 0-6 and it's followed by mass protests.

I don't know why as, despite the scoreline, I couldn't see the masses turning on the club.

I just hope that vision is wrong!!

If we loose 6-0 i think Handsworth will be burning for weeks!

Lambert has had two weeks to think about it and change something / do something different from the usual crap that his team produces.

Let's see what he can come up with.

(expectation is the usual failed players and failed tactics in the "We go again" formation!)

Down to bet Fred this morning . Cleverley fgs , Villa to win 2-0 - 50 pence double . Why ? Cuz I'm a Villa fan .

And shame on you Villa fans who bet on us to lose , insurance my arse .

Not room for sentiment in the betting business pal.

• Like 1

Down to bet Fred this morning . Cleverley fgs , Villa to win 2-0 - 50 pence double . Why ? Cuz I'm a Villa fan .

And shame on you Villa fans who bet on us to lose , insurance my arse .

Insurance? More like guaranteed profit.