Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Southampton have also got a bit of an injury crisis for this one, they're down to the bares bones.

A two nil win for them is my prediction.

Tadic is back fit for them, also one or two others.

Koeman made a point that if the game was over the weekend they wouldn't have so many players back in time for the game.

------------------Guzan-----------------

Hutton----Okore----Clark----Cissokho

Sanchez

Westwood -- Cleverley

N'Zogbia--------------------------Gabby

Weimann

4-0 Southampton

Got a hunch that Vlaar will be able to play on Monday....I know for a fact that he has been training with the first team squad (check out Fridays training pics on OS).

2 - 1 to the Villans, followed by another narrow win at Burnley next week means things will be looking so much better by 5pm next Saturday.

I've just played Southampton on my FM game, we won 1-0, Okore header from a Grealish corner, but Tom Cleverley did go off injured. (I'd take that, as long as the injury wasn't a bad one).

• Like 1

Still loads of tickets left for this if you look online. Could be well below 30,000.

Could be well below 25,000.

At least we have the whole weekend to enjoy ourselves before Villa put us in a bad mood for Tuesday onwards.

Burnley and Leicester are looking critical games now.

I feel sorry for the 4k thats going to Burnley and me being one of them, 

Not much change out of £150 by the end of the day + will also be loosing a days money at work on top of the said figure. 

Things we do ehh!

Edited by Kingman

Got a hunch that Vlaar will be able to play on Monday....I know for a fact that he has been training with the first team squad (check out Fridays training pics on OS).

2 - 1 to the Villans, followed by another narrow win at Burnley next week means things will be looking so much better by 5pm next Saturday.

Couldn't see any pics of Vlaar from the OS?? And from what Lambert said in his presser we are missing Vlaar, Baker and Senderos. Our only CB's are Clark, Okore and Herd. Shane Long will have a field day.

Just had a look at the goals for column in the Premier League. 5 is shocking from 11. Fortunate to have 11 points on the board with a figure like that. Burnley are 2nd lowest with 8. Could easily be another blank Monday.

Good job we are not playing Burnley then!  :)

Long always scores against us. Will probably get a hat-trick tomorrow. First one for Southampton or in his career - some sort of milestone will be achieved no doubt. He's probably scored more goals against us than any other club as well.

I really want to watch, but, I'm just not sure I can put myself through it?

Edited by Tayls