Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

There is nothing new which he can try.

Of course there is!
Tea lady? 2-3-5?

Might do better!

On a serious note none of the following have started a game in the league for us this season:

Bacuna, Bent, Cole, Grealish and Okore.

Perhaps 1 or more of them might offer something different - I struggle to see how they can do that much worse. 

Besides from this we could also try a different formation or a different approach to the game.

All IMO of course - but there are new things we can try.

There is nothing new which he can try.

Of course there is!
Tea lady? 2-3-5?

Might do better!

On a serious note none of the following have started a game in the league for us this season:

Bacuna, Bent, Cole, Grealish and Okore.

Perhaps 1 or more of them might offer something different - I struggle to see how they can do that much worse.

Besides from this we could also try a different formation or a different approach to the game.

All IMO of course - but there are new things we can try.

I know what you mean, and I know my attitude never gets you anywhere, I just worry that throwing the baby out with the bathwater may just throw away any small chance of a result tonight.

Ive been waiting weeks for this… 

Cant wait to see Nathaniel Clyne in action, A Proper RB in the making with a big future. 

Thanks Lambert, for the only thing I'm looking forward to seeing tonight.

I can see us going 5-3-2 for this, with a back 3 of Clarke, Okore and erm Lowton with Hutton and Cissokho at Wing back. This is how unpredictable and erratic our manager is, you just never know what's going to happen!

-----------------Guzan-------------------

--Hutton--Okore---Clark--Cissoko--

----------Sanchez--Cleverly-----------

--N'Zogbia------------------Grealish--

----------Weimann---Bent--------------

Hey I can dream right? 

What we will see is

-----------------Guzan-------------------
--Hutton--Lowton---Clark--Cissoko--
--Westwood--Sanchez--Cleverly-----

---Weimann--Gabby--N'Zogbia------

We will struggle to produce anything offensively because Weimann is out of position as always. Agbonlahor will be invisible all match and N'zogbia will be our only bright spark but he will have no options going forward because Gabby will drift wide leaving no striker. Eventually Southampton will score and then we open up and lose 3-0. 

• Like 2