Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

I'd like to think we'll get a little momentum going coming off a road clean sheet against an in form West Ham, but Southampton are very hard to score against, and we don't score goals at the moment.

I think we'll lose this one, 0-2.

Still of the same opinion...

I think they will do to us what Rocco dose to the Eastern Europeans.

draw at best but i can see southampton winning if im honest, 2.1 saints.

4-0 to them.

4-0 to them.

This

saints are miles ahead of us as a team.

if they play well they will win its as simple as that. draw at best.

Im going to predict 75% posession for Soton, a shot on target for us and a 0-3 away win. Lets see how accurate that is after the game. 1 goal in 8 games, 7 losses in 8. How can any manager survive that.

If Benteke was available id be much more hopeful of a point or something, our side just has no goals in it. All we have is an overworked quality GK who im starting to feel sorry for.

Can't see anything other than an easy Saints win  :(

Comfortable 2-0 win to them, sad to say.

This could well be 5 or 6 nil.

Looks like no Vlaar, Senderos, Baker or Hutton, so backline will probably be: Cissokho - - - Clark - - - Okore - - - Bacuna. I'd get a hattrick against that. 

0-2 them, 27,00 announced attendance, more like 25,000 who can be bothered to go. Have to win games at home Paul.

I think we will be really, really excellent

.....and lose.

So presumably if we draw 0-0 you'll all be delighted?

• Like 1

I'd like to think we'll get a little momentum going coming off a road clean sheet against an in form West Ham, but Southampton are very hard to score against, and we don't score goals at the moment.

4-0 to them.

4-0 to them.

This

Im going to predict 75% posession for Soton, a shot on target for us and a 0-3 away win. Lets see how accurate that is after the game. 1 goal in 8 games, 7 losses in 8. How can any manager survive that.

If Benteke was available id be much more hopeful of a point or something, our side just has no goals in it. All we have is an overworked quality GK who im starting to feel sorry for.

Can't see anything other than an easy Saints win :(

Looks like no Vlaar, Senderos, Baker or Hutton, so backline will probably be: Cissokho - - - Clark - - - Okore - - - Bacuna. I'd get a hattrick against that.

0-2 them, 27,00 announced attendance, more like 25,000 who can be bothered to go. Have to win games at home Paul.

.....and lose.

But you weren't angry when we only got a draw against west ham.

4-0 to them.

4-0 to them.

This

Can't see anything other than an easy Saints win  :(

.....and lose.

At the end of the day, let there be no excuses, no explanations and no regrets!

Guzan

Hutton senderos vlaar cissoko

Lowton Sanchez Westwood nzogbia

Bent agbonlahor

I'd like to see us just go back to a 4-4-2 with some crosses going into the box, bent and gabby can only finish, we can't build through the middle and they've both done well in the past when crosses come in.

Guzan

Hutton senderos vlaar cissoko

Lowton Sanchez Westwood nzogbia

Bent agbonlahor

I'd like to see us just go back to a 4-4-2 with some crosses going into the box, bent and gabby can only finish, we can't build through the middle and they've both done well in the past when crosses come in.

Are 3 of that back 4 not ruled out?