Paul Lambert

limpid

Really fed up of conceding early goals. I don't know why it happens so much under Lambert but it's costing us dearly.

What's the point? Another club record broken and just as bad as the last two years. There's no improvement, there's no progress and there won't be.

Will people stop banging on about records? They mean nothing. Not scoring for 5 games is completely unacceptable - whether or not it's happened before is irrelevant.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 1

He's done a very poor job in very difficult circumstances. There is no point keeping him. Its too early in the season for the team to lose the fans and they will with Lambert still in charge.

Find it hard to blame him tonight.  Q.P.R. didn't look like scoring, but we made 2 mistakes and got punished.  The problem is that we don't look like scoring either.  Benteke looks rusty as anything and there was nothing between Sanchez/Westwood/Cleverley and the top striker to inspire much creativity.  We kept the ball well and worked it into good positions but our final delivery was awful and we look toothless.

Some fans just want the guy out no matter what - and I think that's what will get him the sack.  People will lambast (no pun intended) him for literally anything.  "We don't keep the ball enough and retain possession!" has been the most popular shout for ages and we've done that tonight.

Laughable

Ever heard the expression you can't polish a turd?

Give it up

• Like 1

What's the point? Another club record broken and just as bad as the last two years. There's no improvement, there's no progress and there won't be.

Even if people say records don't matter. You have to look at all the negative records which have fallen. For a club as old as ours, to have so many records fall in less than three years is disgusting.

If he goes Keane will just get the job. I wouldn't even trust Roy to get us playing better. We need someone with ideas about getting us to play football, not install a let's get the hard games out the way mentality.

Needs to go.

He's gotten hundred of chances. The first season he had the excuse of it being his first season in charge with a shit team. Last season he had the excuse of Culverhouse and Karsa (apparently). What does he have now? Do we have to put up with this forever?

Losing 2-0 to QPR is a sackable offence on it's own. But going five matches with out scoring is inexcusable. He doesn't deserve another chance on top of all the others. Get in Tony Pulis - that's how far we've sunk.

Has to be the worst manager in the clubs history.

Worse than mcneil, venglos and mcduff

Congratulations you useless word removed

I like him. I have backed him. I cannot keep making excuses for him. He has to go.

Â