Paul Lambert

limpid

What's the point? Another club record broken and just as bad as the last two years. There's no improvement, there's no progress and there won't be.

Even if people say records don't matter. You have to look at all the negative records which have fallen. For a club as old as ours, to have so many records fall in less than three years is disgusting.

Do you though? What needs to be looked at are the stats that matter - no goals scored in 5 games, 5 defeats in a row, 4 goals scored all season. As I said, whether or not it's happened before is completely irrelevant.

Serious question, are people bothered more by the fact that we haven't scored in 5 games or the fact that a record has been broken?

• Like 1

So... We've got Spurs, West Ham & Southampton to lose to...then it's Burnley in the battle for 19th place! Wonder if their budget is bigger than ours?

I can't wait for dribbling and tears over the possession, and it being a meaningless stat.

This is probably the year we'll go. You just can't be as poor as we are and get away with it for so long. The manager doesn't have the ability to inspire these players or just even give the team any sort of character, identity or shape. It's so horrible to see our club implode like this. His new deal means that he's not going anywhere while Lerner still owns the club. It's the most frustrating thing ever. 

• Like 1

I know I'm in a minority but I still don't think Lambert should be sacked, although that's only because I don't think we could attract anybody half decent in our current situation. Steve Clarke is probably the best we could hope for.

Moyes would be the wrong call

We need a manager to steady the ship come in and make an immediate impact

Pulis would be my choice he has a track record of doing this and i could take watching his type of football because its effective gets results and would be better than relegation

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Pulis or Moyes id snap your hand off for one of them. Both would improve the team organisation and get more out of these players. Lambert continues to make the same mistakes week in week out. What other manager waits until we concede another goal before making important changes. We need a proactive manager not a reactive one.

Â