Paul Lambert

limpid

Dont worry lads were still 11th, well out of the danger zone. No worries, Lambert's doing a great job keeping us midtable???????????

Well if maths doesn't matter but it always does...

It was sarcasm. Another loss and were heading right for the smelly stuff and maybe the bloose will be there to greet us :unsure:

Dont worry lads were still 11th, well out of the danger zone. No worries, Lambert's doing a great job keeping us midtable???????????

Well if maths doesn't matter but it always does...

It was sarcasm. Another loss and were heading right for the smelly stuff and maybe the bloose will be there to greet us :unsure:

I was not aiming at you…I was aiming at the position talkers…its points that matters...

• Like 1

Sucks to have yet another year of looking at fixtures trying to work out how many points we need and can get, other teams fixtures, worrying about going down in some stupidly spectacular fashion. Think if we're to survive this year we need  to just focus on improving the squad with 2-3 good players rather than 7-8 unproven/poor players other wise yet again we'll be talking about survival this time in a year.

I said before this  run of 4 games that we needed atleast 6 points and thats now a very big ask.

• Like 1

Must say I've never known a season where when we've had an excellent result....we've followed it with a terrible run of form. MON had many faults as a manager but whenever we had a good result we followed it up with a nice unbeaten run.

With Lambert it's a big weakness. Started when we beat Liverpool gloriously 3-1 last season and followed up with 15-0.

This season we beat Arsenal opening day....and lost our next three (I'll accept that as two of them were v Liverpool and Chelsea). More worryingly we beat Man. City....and failed to score in our next four league games.

We were lucky to beat Southampton but still a win there would boost confidence.....4 straight league defeats thereafter.

And after an excellent 4 points against Liverpool and WBA....two straight defeats and counting.

Dunno what it is but it is a definition of a mid table team...good result here and there but momentum quickly evaporates.

We had two insanely lucky wins against Man City and Saints, without them we would be in the bottom 3 and to be honest based on our performances if we were there Id say we could have no complaints.

We are lucky we aren't there now but it looks like its only a matter of time. Without them wins would Lambert be sacked? You would hope so.

His side completely outplayed us at VP earlier on in the season

I don't get how he is crappier than him

So going by this logic is Lambert now better than Wenger?

And also better than Pellegrini! 

Also they didn't outplay us. We drew 1-1. They had tonnes of the ball but they hardly did anything with it.

We had two insanely lucky wins against Man City and Saints, without them we would be in the bottom 3 and to be honest based on our performances if we were there Id say we could have no complaints.

We are lucky we aren't there now but it looks like its only a matter of time. Without them wins would Lambert be sacked? You would hope so.

Wins are wins. Wish people would stop trying to take those away from us just to fit an agenda.

Edited by Mantis

Must say I've never known a season where when we've had an excellent result....we've followed it with a terrible run of form. MON had many faults as a manager but whenever we had a good result we followed it up with a nice unbeaten run.

With Lambert it's a big weakness. Started when we beat Liverpool gloriously 3-1 last season and followed up with 15-0.

This season we beat Arsenal opening day....and lost our next three (I'll accept that as two of them were v Liverpool and Chelsea). More worryingly we beat Man. City....and failed to score in our next four league games.

We were lucky to beat Southampton but still a win there would boost confidence.....4 straight league defeats thereafter.

And after an excellent 4 points against Liverpool and WBA....two straight defeats and counting.

Dunno what it is but it is a definition of a mid table team...good result here and there but momentum quickly evaporates.

Its all Lerners fault, ask BJ10.

Wins are wins. Wish people would stop trying to take those away from us just to fit an agenda.

No ones taking them away but I and others at the time said that playing that way and relying on moments of individual brilliance was not something we could continue to do.

And it hasn't been.

Its all Lerners fault, ask BJ10.

Haha guess its just a coincidence we've been shit with 3 different managers then.

Â