Paul Lambert

limpid

The 'rumours page' on Facebook saying Gabby and Vlaar dropped from squad tomorrow due to discipline issues.. Probably BS.

If that is true, which im sure it isnt, then id worry he has lost the dressing room.
he has not 'had' the dressing room for a long time .
  • Like 1

I said it at the time, but the run at the end of his first season seems more and more likely that it was the players deciding how they wanted to play rather than the instructions of Lambert. Those few winning games were so different than the style of the rest of performances under Lambert.

The 'rumours page' on Facebook saying Gabby and Vlaar dropped from squad tomorrow due to discipline issues.. Probably BS.

If that is true, which im sure it isnt, then id worry he has lost the dressing room.

Fact or in your opinion?

I do have to say our injury list has been comedy this season, i know its a crap excuse as we always cite the loss of key players as why were are crap but this season when the truth is we are just crap whoever we play

BUT so far we have not fielded the same 11 twice, or even the same 8 or 9!

role call of bad luck so far

Vlaar and Senderos look awesome - Vlaar gets injured and comes back crap

Senderos and Baker look awesome - Baker and Senderos get injured in the games that follow

Delph plays for England, Delph gets injured till Jan.

The whole team either out or the walking dead on the pitch due to a bout of rampant explosive trots

Gabby randomly pulls out of a game with rampant explosive trots two weeks after everyone else

Hutton - arguably our best player - now out for 3 or 4 games at least

We thought we would get Kozak and Okore back for the start of the season, Okore seems to be now at pub player level having not recovered match sharpness, Kozak had a set back. Benteke is back but so far only in spirit.

• Like 1

263 votes so far, not sure how many people normally vote for polls but that seems low.

I think there are a lot more people out there who just don't know, or think polls like this are reactionary rubbish.

I don't know if others have the same problem, but I don't see any voting options on the VT app, and I'm not bothered enough to load a webpage version.

Obviously injuries can only be blamed so much but it does seem like we've suffered really badly with them over the past few seasons. 09/10 was the last season I can remember where we actually had luck with injuries.

We shall see - somehow I doubt this story.

But it's just a thought that neither Ron nor Gabby are necessarily the types to react well to an hour long session of Lambert and Keane telling them how crap they are, which is what we are told happened after the QPR match.

16th by Tuesday if we lose tomorrow an Sunderland win. West Brom are 10th by the way, must be down to the great Jeremy Peace!

:crylaugh: Absolutely class! Great shout!

Mike Ashley, there's a guy who can run a club! If only we had him so Lambert had room to spread his wings and get us playing that stylish game he seeks.

263 votes so far, 

The info I am looking at says there have only been 261. Have two people "unvoted"?

I genuinely don't know what to vote. I am miserable, confused and thoroughly demotivated by the rubbish that Lambert is serving up and has been for some time now but I have no idea if sacking him would make things better.

• Like 2

Spurs are struggling at the moment.

Ploddy and slow, they will be nervous.

We need to fly out of the blocks tomorrow and really get into them.

I can see nothing but a flat, drab performance and a loss by two or more goals.

Â