Paul Lambert

limpid

He has to go....I've actually been defending him for most of this season on here as for the most part we've been on course for a solid mid table finish right up to Feb but really the performances have been poor for most of the season and we've been diabolical right from the final whistle of the Chelsea.

We've lost 7 of our last 9 and conceded 23 goals in that period.

Took us as far as he could. Got rid of some high paid crap, and replaced it with lower paid crap, that can be sold on. Buying some good players in the process, that with the right management and tactics could be good players for us in the future. Left us in a good position for the new manager/owner. Nice guy and tried hard. Good luck Paul.

• Like 1

He has lost most of the fans and looks like most of the players. Granted he is not the whole problem part of the problem, but he has to go. 2 seasons of shite with backing from the fans and backing (but not enough funds) from the owner. Not good enough at all. 

• Like 1

Hopefully that is the last we'll see of Lambert. Worst manager I have seen down the club.

I surely hope so. Perhaps not the worst but he tried hard to achieve that accolade.

• Like 1

I have witnessed managers in the past at villa that have come in with poor results....I go back to graham turner that had the task of dismantling the euro side....but I cannot remember a manager that has been defended by lack of funds as much as paul lambert.

You would think he is the only one ever denied funds.

I hope B6 becomes a Lambert free zone.

Dear Paul, despite all of your mediocre efforts over the previous two season's it appears that you FAILED in your attempts to manage Aston Villa.  With this in mind I have decided that your time at this club is at an end. Please ensure that all of your belongings are removed from the managers office forthwith and please close the door extremely quietly when you leave.  Outside the Holte End a horse and cart has been arranged to take you to your desired destination.  It has also been agreed that any of the uninjured signings that you made during your time at this club can also join you on the cart.  The names of these players are as follows:

Mr  Bowery

Mr  Luna

Mr  Bennet

Mr  Vlaar

Mr  Lowton

Mr  Hamedi

Mr  Holt

Mr  Bertram

Mr  Tonev

Other player's who can also join you and the above mentioned include:

Mr  Agbonlahor

Mr  Wiemann

Aston Villa Football Club and it's fan's cannot be held responsible for any "accidents" that may happen once you leave the inside of Villa Park and you and any "players" leaving with you take full responsibility for feeding and watering the horse and also the cart must be returned intact with any faults rectified by you and the others to St Andrews in Small Health to allow Birmingham City Football Club' team to travel to their Championship games next season. 

Â