Paul Lambert

limpid

Not ITK - but seems like a move to undermine Lambert and get him to walk without paying compensation. Clearly he's hanging on for that - Clearly he won't be here next season.

I could be wrong but I have noticed a downturn in our youth results - since Kevin Mcdonald left. - so promoting Sid doesn't bring much coaching clout to the table.

There was a rumour at the time of Lambo's new deal - that Lambo wanted an increased role for Gary Karsa - which obviously wasn't going to go down well with Faulkner - and the rest has followed.

Lamberts toast now - but todays events make us less likley to get the required points to stay in the division.

Blame firmly at Faulkners\Lerners door IMO - It would seem Cowans is highly likley to be our next manager ......on the cheap......

Not ITK - but seems like a move to undermine Lambert and get him to walk without paying compensation. Clearly he's hanging on for that - Clearly he won't be here next season.

I could be wrong but I have noticed a downturn in our youth results - since Kevin Mcdonald left. - so promoting Sid doesn't bring much coaching clout to the table.

There was a rumour at the time of Lambo's new deal - that Lambo wanted an increased role for Gary Karsa - which obviously wasn't going to go down well with Faulkner - and the rest has followed.

Lamberts toast now - but todays events make us less likley to get the required points to stay in the division.

Blame firmly at Faulkners\Lerners door IMO - It would seem Cowans is highly likley to be our next manager ......on the cheap......

How do you reckon? We were hardly setting the world alight with Culverhouse and Karsa there and their absence couldn't make Lambert any more sh*t than he already is.

Wouldn't surprise me 

Lambert approved of the suspensions and is not in danger of losing his job according to the telegraph

here

cant copy and paste as linked off phone (sorry mods)

edit - article written by john Percy, who is seemingly as well connected at villa as anyone

Edited by Jimzk5

"Highly likely"? I don't think so.

• Like 1

How do you reckon? We were hardly setting the world alight with Culverhouse and Karsa there and their absence couldn't make Lambert any more sh*t than he already is.

Agreed - but the manager had complete controlof the playing side. Which it now appears he doesn't - so his credibility with players is diminshed ...ergo we are more likley to go down....

Ugh, angry incoherent Brummies on talkshite.

**** hell, they got Mcleish on the show soon...

They booked him this morning. He hadn't even heard of this afternoon's developments about half an hour ago

Lambert approved of the suspensions and is not in danger of losing his job according to the telegraph

here

cant copy and paste as linked off phone (sorry mods)

edit - article written by john Percy, who is seemingly as well connected at villa as anyone

That is probably true. He probably did approve of it and he probably is safe.

Under the current regime.

I'm actually starting to think a takeover might be on the cards after all, wasn't totally convinced at first and am still a bit skeptical but I'm also starting to think something might be in it.

Strange goings on indeed.

A new excuse to be jumped on I guess. Can't wait to secure premiership survival and hope for real change this summer.

I guess getting it "in there" that this will be used as an "excuse" is more important than what's actually happening at the club.

Good work BJ.

Edited by bobzy
  • Like 1

When pressed on it, and why the Villa manager thinks they’ve improved, he became agitated in hinting at issues behind the scenes. “You don’t know what’s happened,” Lambert said, before adding: “It’s private, I’m not going to tell.”

Does anyone think this means he knows of a take over and that he wont be about when they come in?

Lambert will quit. I think he is getting pissed off with Lerner/Faulkner. I suspect the goalposts have been moved and that maybe things Lambert was promised haven't materialised.

I could be wrong but that's what I think

Think todays happenings is what he was on about.

The whole thing is unravelling quickly. It's a massive mess that gets worse by the minute. What a joke of a club.

Talk about the wheels coming off!

Why?

Two members of staff have not been up to snuff, they might have had a massive impact on team moral. Should we just let them carry on to save face or try and sort it out?

It couldn’t be anymore opposite of a joke.

Hilarious reading this thread as people who just want Lambert out seeing it as he’s off.

Or perhaps key members of his team have **** him over, so it was his choice to get rid?

Â