Paul Lambert

limpid

Good thing is Berbatov ran the show that day so that won't be an issue especially as McGarth seems to have an obsession with playing 18 year old YTS lads upfront (what's happened to Clint Dempsey?)

He's back in Seattle after a pretty lacklustre loan spell.

I'm surprised that people seem to be so sure in their predictions - we've been so inconsistent at home over the past few months that I have no idea what Villa will turn up.

L L W L L W D L L D L W L W W L

This is our 2013/2014 home record to date and the number of L's and D's make up over two thirds of it so why be surprised about people's predictions?

If your being optimistic you could say we have won 3 out of our last 5 home games. That is optimistic given the past 3 seasons at Villa Park.

I'm surprised that people seem to be so sure in their predictions - we've been so inconsistent at home over the past few months that I have no idea what Villa will turn up.

L L W L L W D L L D L W L W W L

This is our 2013/2014 home record to date and the number of L's and D's make up over two thirds of it so why be surprised about people's predictions?

If your being optimistic you could say we have won 3 out of our last 5 home games. That is optimistic given the past 3 seasons at Villa Park.

And if you are VERY optimistic, you could say that in the last three games (excluding the last one) we have a 100% home record. Stats can be turned any way we want. 

:lol: I think just missing a game out then saying we've won the three in a row at home is pushing the stat contorting a bit far. 

If you look at the games where we've scored more this season, we've won every match!

Anyhoo, bit of pressure today. A poor side, who've struggled for much of the season are Fulham. Sure hope they don't pass it round us like Barca...

• Like 1

I'm not going to blame everything about today on him as we really are decimated by injuries at the moment but it does piss me off how often we lose at home under Lambert. Just a few draws would be nice.

Edited by Mantis

Â