PES 15

villaajax

I do enjoy playing the demo, but passing pisses me off a bit.

Holding down the button to hit a stronger pass is very unforgiving, as is directing the pass. There have been more than a few times in the demo when I clearly intended to pass to one guy but it bypassed him to go to another player farther away, often getting intercepted in the process.

I haven't looked at the options, maybe there's a way to lessen the pass sensitivity? I never had this problem with FIFA.

Edited by Ginko

I do enjoy playing the demo, but passing pisses me off a bit.

Holding down the button to hit a stronger pass is very unforgiving, as is directing the pass. There have been more than a few times in the demo when I clearly intended to pass to one guy but it bypassed him to go to another player farther away, often getting intercepted in the process.

I haven't looked at the options, maybe there's a way to lessen the pass sensitivity? I never had this problem with FIFA.

Go to controller settings and find the select sides screen. Press square and you can adjust your pass assist level. You can also press square on the select sides screen that appears when loading the demo. I've been playing on 2 bar pass assist but find it problematic like you so am gonna drop it to 1 bar for the full game.

Agbonlahor has had the exact same face since PES 2010 at least :crylaugh:

used to annoy me that Stephen Ireland is never bald in it

You can make him bald in the edit mode :)

i know but he has had no hair for about 10 years  :lol:

Do we have our actual Club name in PES? Last PES I played, we were just West Midlands Village which drove me insane. I also hated how the player names weren't the same. 

players have been real for at least 10 years. name is still the same

I miss the old days of super kick off.

Lee Blunt (Sharp)

Paul Mince (Ince)

Brian Éclair (McClair)

Not going to get PES straight away. Wait till the reviews come in.

I always remember in think PES 2004 that Maxwell was called House  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1

Â