PES 15

villaajax

When you find the right opponent you can have some amazing games on this.

You can tell who the FIFA players are though, as there's loads getting sub-40% possession and sub-60% passing.

Edited by villarule123
  • Like 1

I am tempted to get this for Christmas. I have been a long time FIFA player and getting really sick of EA and their awful games. 

Can someone give me an honest review of this? Like what's online play like? Is the manager mode fun? etc.

I am tempted to get this for Christmas. I have been a long time FIFA player and getting really sick of EA and their awful games. 

Can someone give me an honest review of this? Like what's online play like? Is the manager mode fun? etc.

IMO it's better than FIFA in every way except for the licenses and stadiums (the latter is almost non-existent, only about 13)

The single player, online gameplay, community are much better. If you like playing football the right way this is what you should get. I stopped playing FIFA on a 20 game streak in Div 1 but wasn't enjoying it at all.

This is an absolutely fantastic game. The major issue I have is that online is so laggy. It is very difficult to win a game when it takes your play 3 seconds to do what you've just commanded.

I've had very little lag on ps4 and have played over 100 games online. The only time I get bad lag which causes button delay is when playing 2v2s. Make sure you have the ports open for pes or put your console into DMZ and make sure firewall is turned off on your router.

How the **** do you defend tricks on this?

Had a guy flick it over my defenders head 3 times in a row with Bale and no matter how I try to defend it, he just runs through my defender. It's like the player is untouchable until the trick is finished.

This was to lose the match too, to make it even more infuriating. I've seen a few people in the higher divisions do it.

I still don't own either FIFA or PES 15.

And I've only just got round to playing the demos for both.

Have to say that this played a lot better from the demo.

FIFA felt like the same old FIFA. Impossible to break the AI down.

PES felt like you could actually play football

Â