PES 15

villaajax

Same, really like the demo.

I can't tackle for shit though. The AI love to pass it around the back a lot and make you chase it too, bit frustrating.

Ps4?

I'm on 360, I find the running at them and holding A works, I seem to pick the ball off a lot more. 

Yeah, PS4. I do the same because it's how you harass players with the ball in FIFA 13 but on that game they would put a foot in if they were close enough I think? On PES 2015 it seems to just track them and then you have to time it and double tap X to put your foot in.

I do that, but the ball always seems to bounce away from my players and it just picked up by an opposition player. I thought it might be because I hold sprint a lot so the tackle is less controlled and the ball flies off anywhere so I stopped holding sprint but then my players just don't get close enough to the opposing players as they just continually pass around the back until there's an opening. It's just a bit frustrating. I'm not great at football games and I only ever played drop in or Clubs on FIFA 13 so I was only ever in control of my player which was a lot easier than playing ANY.

Edited by Ginko

When you have X held down to contain the opposition player you then press R1 to make an auto tackle.  You still have to time it right but there is a lot more room for error than when you double tap X to tackle.  

• Like 1

The next PS4 firmware update will allow use of USB memory sticks making it possible to replace options files for a fully edited version of the game which will apparently be released before PES, though it hasn't been confirmed.

Â