PES 15

villaajax

Ok so after doing a bit of research it seems we will never be able to add an edited option file to the PS4 version or the Xbox one.  It seems that even if Sony allow USB files to be copied, Konami have heavily restricted what editing you can do on the next gen version.

You can edit the jerseys to be exact replicas except for the emblem and markings.  Took me 5 minutes to do Villas jersey using a tutorial on youtube.  The gameplay is great guys, don't be getting so hung up on a small detail like having dafabet on the jersey.

You can edit the jerseys to be exact replicas except for the emblem and markings.  Took me 5 minutes to do Villas jersey using a tutorial on youtube.  The gameplay is great guys, don't be getting so hung up on a small detail like having dafabet on the jersey.

Rather not have Dafabet or a Macron kit as it is to be fair.

• Like 1

Ok so after doing a bit of research it seems we will never be able to add an edited option file to the PS4 version or the Xbox one.  It seems that even if Sony allow USB files to be copied, Konami have heavily restricted what editing you can do on the next gen version.

Why would Konami place a restriction that is likely to negatively impact sales?

Yeah this is really odd.

Unless they've been told by someone like the Premier League to cease and desist it boggles the mind that they'd make editing more difficult or impossible.

Hmmm. I was thinking about getting this but I really only play FIFA on career mode and the master league isn't as deep. This is a point against it.

I used to love PES back in the day, my mates and I would all create our own clubs and do a massive fantasy draft and use our drafted teams against each other. There were 6 or 7 of us most years and we'd have big league days where we'd all play each other twice etc. The one year I got the number 1 pick instead of taking Ronaldo I took Gabby and scored heaps with him and insisted that it was a little bit unfair that I had him as he was the best player in the game every time I scored. Great fun.

I'll never forget the days we got two multi taps and had 8 of us against the computer.  I think it is the most fun it is humanely possible to have in a room full of men.

That but with Super Bomberman.

I'll never forget the days we got two multi taps and had 8 of us against the computer.  I think it is the most fun it is humanely possible to have in a room full of men.

I've done this with 4 before. We'd play 4 on 1 usually with the 1 playing until he lost.

There was more satisfaction scoring a well worked team goal between 4 dudes holding controllers than there was scoring a well worked team goal between the same 4 dudes in a 5 a side team.

I'll never forget the days we got two multi taps and had 8 of us against the computer. I think it is the most fun it is humanely possible to have in a room full of men.

I've done this with 4 before. We'd play 4 on 1 usually with the 1 playing until he lost.

There was more satisfaction scoring a well worked team goal between 4 dudes holding controllers than there was scoring a well worked team goal between the same 4 dudes in a 5 a side team.

The well worked goals were few and far between for us. The opposition would kick off and 8 of our players would charge across the halfway line Braveheart style. To say we left a few gaps would be putting it mildly!

• Like 1

I'll never forget the days we got two multi taps and had 8 of us against the computer. I think it is the most fun it is humanely possible to have in a room full of men.

The well worked goals were few and far between for us. The opposition would kick off and 8 of our players would charge across the halfway line Braveheart style. To say we left a few gaps would be putting it mildly!

Haha, exactly why there was so much fanfare when we scored one! We were usually too busy running all of our defenders out of position to stay organised for any sort of attacking thrust. Usually goals scored would be from one player doing the lions share of the work or crosses and set pieces. Crosses became a lot easier to score from because you always had 3 players lining up for it in the box.

• Like 1

It's £25 on the Xbone on an Amazon lightning deal as I post this. Deal expires at 8:30pm or when the allocated stock sells out. The PS4 version sold out in three minutes.

Â