PES 15

villaajax

Seems a bit pointless to get trophies for playing your first Champions league game in offline mode but nothing for winning it. Same with AFC Champions League and other trophies. Takes away the incentive to complete them.

• 4 weeks later...

So ex-Fifa players who have moved to PES.

How do you find this game? 

So much better than the former IMO. Master League is great, as is Become A Legend, however what I like the most is the focus on build up play and actually playing football. You can't abuse pace, you can't hit lofted through balls constantly and beat the defence.

Graphics are good, although I'd like to see better shadowing and such, but overall it really is a lot better than FIFA. I like how you can make different tactics when you're on the ball and off the ball, so if you lose possession for example, you can have your team play narrower or wider.

I can play against the CPU without getting bored, haven't really jumped into much online play yet but haven't had any problems in regards to lag etc.

• Like 1

Love it to be honest.

Still haven't mastered the tactics bit.  How do I go around setting it up and changing it during a match?

It seems there is a lot to this game that I still need to learn.  The fact that you can control two players at once should mean a more realistic game.

The fact that you can control two players at once should mean a more realistic game.

That feature was on an old FIFA game and it was just a gimmick. It was actually very difficult to pull off effectively.

Hopefully PES have implemented it better!

I'm still enjoying it, playing on the 360 and haven't touched Fifa since I got it. Huge Pes fan during Ps2 days until it fell off a cliff, feels good to be able to play a satisfying game of football again. Refs are a bit too card happy but keepers seem solid enough now which was always one of the big problems before. Still need to sort out the crowd sfx but I've been moaning about that since the start of the series. Might as well just give up on commentary at this point and try to implement a dynamic crowd system to tell the story of the match. Hell a bit more racket when a goal flies in would be a start.

Really enjoying this, havnt touched fifa since i got it. Its a proper footballing game where you build up to a goal, keep possession to drag opposition players out of position etc

Master League is brilliant like the old PES on ps2

• 2 weeks later...

Won the league in my first season as Villa on master league.  Current squad

Guzan

Schwarzer

Siegrest

Hutton

Bacuna

Azpilicueta

Cissokho

Okore

Rojo

Vlaar

Clark

Tielemens

Sanchez

Delph
Cleverley

Bakkali

Jese

Sinclair

Grealish

Gabby

Gil

Tekkers

Martial

Jay Rodriguez

Kozak

• 2 weeks later...

Just won the Champions League - my squad now...

Guzan

M Schwarzer (17 year old)

Siegrest

Clyne

Rafael

Okore

Rojo

Laporte

Vlaar

Azilpuecueta

Willems

Bakkali

Jese

Delph

Tielemans

Illarramendi

Sanchez

Bacuna

Gil

Sinclair

Iturbe

Grealish (loaned out)

Benteke

Rodriguez

Martial

Insigne

• Like 1

Just won the Champions League - my squad now...

Guzan

M Schwarzer (17 year old)

Siegrest

Clyne

Rafael

Okore

Rojo

Laporte

Vlaar

Azilpuecueta

Willems

Bakkali

Jese

Delph

Tielemans

Illarramendi

Sanchez

Bacuna

Gil

Sinclair

Iturbe

Grealish (loaned out)

Benteke

Rodriguez

Martial

Insigne

Okore is a beast, i have Pirlo regen bossing every game for me and hes only 16

Any of you guys play online? I've played a good few hundred games of Myclub and it's a real grind to build a super team but I normally play my level 2 team as it's easier to make money. So far the villa players I have pulled are Gabby, cissokho and Weimann.

2v2 is good as well but can be a pain to get a game going due to crazy Japanese devs...

Is it easy to update the kits/teams on a 360?

Should be just a case of transferring an option file from your laptop to your console. search YouTube and you should find a tutorial on how to do it.

Tried this, the stick just needs reformatting once back in Xbox.

Â