PES 15

villaajax

Not bought a PES game since the PS2, what are the online modes like? That's all I play football games for nowadays.

http://pesnews.net/pes-2015-information-about-myclub.226e2e6501130b36d3d02f016ba25789.htm

That's the main online mode which looks like it is gonna replace Master League Online.  On top of that you should have 11v11, 1v1 and a new 3v3 mode where 1 player takes control of defence ,another player controls midfield and the other player takes control of the forwards.  If it has decent 2v2 as well then the online is looking really solid imo.

• Like 1

"the sun is beating down but the wind is shooting through the stadium"

you can say what you like about the gameplay, you can give us a huge sales pitch on how the option file download will rectify the licensing problems, but you're pissing in the wind if you're going to start a discussion on the commentary

• Like 1

Slightly off topic but related, one thing I like about FIFA's commentary is how Alan Smith declares his love for Aston Villa when you play with them. :wub: 

Slightly off topic but related, one thing I like about FIFA's commentary is how Alan Smith declares his love for Aston Villa when you play with them. :wub:

Not in FIFA 15 if what I've heard is true. He's apparently a childhood Man City fan now

• Like 1

Nope Clive says "So Alan, we're at Villa Park, your childhood football team?"

"Yea Clive" - then goes on to say how the supporters deserve more after a few years in the wilderness and that we're a very big club etc.

There's quite a bit of commentary on Villa this year. 

Â