Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

I said it in the Liverpool thread and i guess i will have to say it again at this one. BACK TO REALITY

Will Lambert F*** up my prediction again?

The reality is we're getting back on our feet after years of taking a beating. I know people find that hard to believe... but it's time to let it sink in. Will we win the league? Probably not (though £5 on odds of 2500/1 is still worth a punt :P). Are we going to be part of another relegation battle... not a chance.

Our new signings + Keano mega power beard rage mentality + brick wall defence = we're 2nd in the table. Imagine what it'll be like when Tekkers and Kozak come back!

I'm putting my money on another win, at the very least a draw.

AVL 2 - 1 ARS

You can get 5000/1 with Coral.

• Like 1

Baker played well last week and headed away a lot of crosses into the box, Arsenal will be a whole different ball game as he will be up against technically better players, especially in Sanchez, Ozil and Wilshere.  Hope he can stay on his feet and not make rash challenges.  Going to be a difficult game, would love for us to win this game, i'd take a scrappy 1-0 win all day everyday

That muppet has given me a total of 1... yes ONE point on my dream team. About as effective as a dead horse on derby day.

Wilshere... in the words of my work colleague is "dog shit." Over hyped nonsense.

This should be easier than Liverpool.

Still looking for legit sources of coverage if anyone knows of any? By the looks of it it's live on Arsenal Player... but I'm not 100% on it being full video coverage, rather than just a lame graphic. If anyone can point me in the direction of legit, HD quality TV footage I'd appreciate it. I'm guessing AVTV won't be showing it live.

Like last week we have ridiculously good paying odds for a win. 4.5-1 to win and 8-1 for the half and full time double. 5ers on both of those and a cheeky dollar on Baker or Senderor to score given how bad arsenal have been at defending set pieces this season.

• Like 2

Baker played well last week and headed away a lot of crosses into the box, Arsenal will be a whole different ball game as he will be up against technically better players, especially in Sanchez, Ozil and Wilshere.  Hope he can stay on his feet and not make rash challenges.  Going to be a difficult game, would love for us to win this game, i'd take a scrappy 1-0 win all day everyday

That muppet has given me a total of 1... yes ONE point on my dream team. About as effective as a dead horse on derby day.

Wilshere... in the words of my work colleague is "dog shit." Over hyped nonsense.

Still looking for legit sources of coverage if anyone knows of any? By the looks of it it's live on Arsenal Player... but I'm not 100% on it being full video coverage, rather than just a lame graphic. If anyone can point me in the direction of legit, HD quality TV footage I'd appreciate it. I'm guessing AVTV won't be showing it live.

There is no legit viewing of 3pm kick offs in this country. Never has been.

Baker played well last week and headed away a lot of crosses into the box, Arsenal will be a whole different ball game as he will be up against technically better players, especially in Sanchez, Ozil and Wilshere. Hope he can stay on his feet and not make rash challenges. Going to be a difficult game, would love for us to win this game, i'd take a scrappy 1-0 win all day everyday

There is no legit viewing of 3pm kick offs in this country. Never has been.
It's illegal to show any 3pm Saturday PL kick off in the UK. I think it was when they set up the PL, the FA thought it might make people not go to live games if they were all televised so the government restricted it. Doesn't seem to hurt Sunday attendances but I can't see them changing it. Edited by alreadyexists

We've made a great start but no matter how solid we've been, I can't see us keeping out Arsenal.

Sanchez Ramsey Welbeck Wishere Chamberlain Cazorla even if just one of them turns up firing on all cylinders we could be in trouble. I bet even The lazy overrated Ozil turns up for this game.

Baker will start but he's up against terrific ball players and we know this is his weakness.

Problem with Arsenal is if you play a deep defensive line they have the passing and the creativity to still create and if you play a high defensive line now they have Welbeck rather than Giroud he can run in behind.

I'm praying for 1-1 draw but if we lose I'm not gonna be too bothered.

It's been a great start.

UTV

Come on lads let's win this please!

The one game a season that I always want to win (live in islington) can't take arsenal fans smugness any more!!

Done my prediction earlier this week so going to stick with that!

I'll be at work today but hope I can hear VP roar!!!!!

UTV