Pre-Match Thread

maqroll

Hmm, Clark... He's not as good as baker. I'm slightly less optimistic now. Hope Clark has a stormer, does make me wonder why Okore isn't making the starting lineup though.

Lambert never give Danish players a chance, does he?

You think it's because he's Danish? Lambert did buy him though.

You have to think why he did buy him then, if Baker and Clark is prefered over him

Okore is a 22 year old who last played a PL game a year ago. It wouldn't be wise having him start against Arsenal for his comeback, even if that does mean starting Clark.

• Like 1

Hmm, Clark... He's not as good as baker. I'm slightly less optimistic now. Hope Clark has a stormer, does make me wonder why Okore isn't making the starting lineup though.

Lambert never give Danish players a chance, does he?
You think it's because he's Danish? Lambert did buy him though.

You have to think why he did buy him then, if Baker and Clark is prefered over him

Probably because he's still recovering from the injury, it was a bad one. We don't see Clark every day, but there must be a reason he's preferring him to Okore. I doubt it's because of something like his nationality though. The start of last season, before the injury, okore was first choice CB. Who knows.

Anyway, come on Clark, UTV!

The same things were said about baker last week. I don't think that Clark and baker are all that bad when paired with an experienced head and it wasn't long ago that Clark was touted as a top prospect. Let's give him a chance today eh? It worked last week with baker.

The same things were said about baker last week. I don't think that Clark and baker are all that bad when paired with an experienced head and it wasn't long ago that Clark was touted as a top prospect. Let's give him a chance today eh? It worked last week with baker.

Yeah agree.

I think both are good enough for the odd game.