Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

with another low crowd expected on Sunday, maybe Lerner's finally realised we need to spend to not only improve the side but to get the missing thousands back through the gates

he could of course just sack Lambert and gain brownie points that way, but as long as this 'alleged' 8m bid isn't the last attempt bring it on

20m on a striker, winger and this bloke (if we absolute must) before the deadline may keep us mid table for another season until we get someone better in the boss seat

with another low crowd expected on Sunday, maybe Lerner's finally realised we need to spend to not only improve the side but to get the missing thousands back through the gates

he could of course just sack Lambert and gain brownie points that way, but as long as this 'alleged' 8m bid isn't the last attempt bring it on

20m on a striker, winger and this bloke (if we absolute must) before the deadline may keep us mid table for another season until we get someone better in the boss seat

From the vocal minority?

If Lerner wants to improve attendance I don't see what sacking Lambert would do.

I hope Lambert is looking for other players and doesn't just assume that Cleverley will choose us.

I am pretty sure Lambert knows what he is doing.

Didn't look like that against Leyton Orient.

What's that got to do with transfers?

Only flicked back a couple of pages but I'm surprised at the lack of "we should spending the money on Milner instead " comments. It seems the footballing god that is Lewis holtby ? Is the new vogue player to lust after though god knows why. IMO Cleverley could be a fantastic player for us and a serious upgrade on what we have currently. Let's hope working under keane helps swings this in our favour

• Like 2

What's that got to do with transfers?

Nothing.

Some people can't comprehend the fact Lambert is better at his job than they will ever be at anything ever.

And some can't comprehend the fact that he is, indeed, mediocre.

sure thing

has this been posted

Tom Cleverley, a target for Aston Villa, is one of United’s lowest earners, drawing a basic wage of only £30,000 per week, though his deal is heavily incentivised so can be markedly higher. As Cleverley’s contract expires in May, any terms Villa offer would have to be attractive or he could choose to wait and leave then as a free agent.

was due to get a 55k new contract. Guardian reports

Edited by KSV

sure thing

has this been posted

Tom Cleverley, a target for Aston Villa, is one of United’s lowest earners, drawing a basic wage of only £30,000 per week, though his deal is heavily incentivised so can be markedly higher. As Cleverley’s contract expires in May, any terms Villa offer would have to be attractive or he could choose to wait and leave then as a free agent.

That's surprising. I'm sure someone quoted £75k earlier in the thread, maybe it wasn't sourced.

sure thing

has this been posted

That's surprising. I'm sure someone quoted £75k earlier in the thread, maybe it wasn't sourced.

When are things ever sourced on Villatalk?

Â