Tom Cleverley

Bunnski

Hopefully we can get this done. I'd rather lambert get in his top target than bring in a plan b or c type player on monday.

Cleverley could potentialy be the plan 'B' if we was after Ki Edited by Villan81

If we sign Cleverley: 50% of the fanbase "What a waste of money. He's shit. Sack Lambert. Lerner Out. Worst Villa squad ever."

If someone else signs Cleverley: 50% of the fanbase "We can't even compete any more for players like Tom Cleverley. We're a joke. Sack Lambert. Lerner Out. Worst squad ever."

Someone else signs Cleverley and he does well: 50% of the fanbase "What a joke. We've fallen so far we can't attract decent players any more. We're a much bigger club than 'insert name of team that signs him here'. Sack Lambert. Lerner out. We're going down."

Someone else signs Cleverley and he does poorly: 50% of the fanbase "And Lambert wanted to pay £8m for him?! Shows what he knows. He's the worst manager we've ever had. Sack Lambert. Lerner out. We're the relegation favourites."

Well at least those 200% can agree on one thing.... Sack Lambert. Lerner out.

If we sign Cleverley: 50% of the fanbase "What a waste of money. He's shit. Sack Lambert. Lerner Out. Worst Villa squad ever."

If someone else signs Cleverley: 50% of the fanbase "We can't even compete any more for players like Tom Cleverley. We're a joke. Sack Lambert. Lerner Out. Worst squad ever."

Someone else signs Cleverley and he does well: 50% of the fanbase "What a joke. We've fallen so far we can't attract decent players any more. We're a much bigger club than 'insert name of team that signs him here'. Sack Lambert. Lerner out. We're going down."

Someone else signs Cleverley and he does poorly: 50% of the fanbase "And Lambert wanted to pay £8m for him?! Shows what he knows. He's the worst manager we've ever had. Sack Lambert. Lerner out. We're the relegation favourites."

I love how 2 people now have failed to realise that percentages can crossover. There's not 200% of the villa fanbase there, there's not even 100% of it :P

I love how 2 people now have failed to realise that percentages can crossover. There's not 200% of the villa fanbase there, there's not even 100% of it :P

9 out of 7 people agree this is bollocks

• Like 1

Everyone's entitled to an opinion so I'll give mine:

You are a bandwagon-ing moron if you think Tom Cleverley is a shit footballer.

Fair enough if that's what you think, I have watched him many times and not once has he stood out for united other than he was usually shit, you might not like my opinion on him but I'm not here to please you, if we sign him I won't be impressed as he is just another hyped up English player who if he was from anywhere else would be worth £3m tops, just my opinion of course, not the first time we have seen over priced English players now is it? Edited by Dirtysanchez

Everyone's entitled to an opinion so I'll give mine:

You are a bandwagon-ing moron if you think Tom Cleverley is a shit footballer.

Fair enough if that's what you think, I have watched him many times and not once has he stood out for united other than he was usually shit, you might not like my opinion on him but I'm not here to please you, if we sign him I won't be impressed as he is just another hyped up English player who if he was from anywhere else would be worth £3m tops, just my opinion of course, not the first time we have seen over priced English players now is it?

You probably have never watched him but you subscribe to something like the Lad Bible and get your opinions from there.

Â