Malky Mackay and Iain Moody

samjp26

He'll land another job because he's a good manager. 

is he? he had a huge budget to get Cardiff promoted and then to consolidate them and spent it on players like Cornelius.

His Cardiff team at Villa Park was the most gutless team to play at Villa Park in many years and that includes McLeish

• Like 1

He'll land another job because he's a good manager. 

It will be a long time before he gets a shot at a PL gig again, unless he gets a team promoted.

I thought the job he done at Cardiff was pretty average anyways, the media love in and the 'great job under the circumstances and the chairman' was garbage.

They had a very good Championship squad and he squandered millions in the PL and was playing some shocking stuff when he was given the boot.

That should end his career: Racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia and sexism. There's probably more. Utterly disgusting views. No place in football or modern society. Good on Vincent Tan, really.

You missed out alleged corruption too.

He's done for in England, but I fear he could easily find work here in the Middle East.

Their careers are pretty much over unless they can prove those are fakes. There's no way any club in england or europe would hire them, it would be total PR-disaster for them.

BFR did one slip up (or two if you count Totti), and he haven't recovered, and he wasn't even manager at the time.

Wow, if true (and as much as I despise the daily mail I think it probably is) I can't see either getting another job for a very long time.

I can't see how the mail (and I hate it too!) could come up with so much fakery and for it to get into the paper. Yes I know what they are like for 'dinosaur bones cause cancer' or 'christians giving blow jobs cause lung disease' type headlines, but this is a different matter, they are making accusations and should have absolute proof enough for the editor to run with it.

Wow, if true (and as much as I despise the daily mail I think it probably is) I can't see either getting another job for a very long time.

I can't see how the mail (and I hate it too!) could come up with so much fakery and for it to get into the paper. Yes I know what they are like for 'dinosaur bones cause cancer' or 'christians giving blow jobs cause lung disease' type headlines, but this is a different matter, they are making accusations and should have absolute proof enough for the editor to run with it.

I agree it has to be true, sorry for potentially confusing bracket usage (sorry to Donnie too).

• Like 1

This is what I was getting at on the previous page.

Even if they print them as "alleged" texts, they'd surely be in a shit load of trouble if they've made them up.

I'd say, despite it being the Mail, they must be pretty damn sure of themselves to print that.

If it ain't true, you can be sure both Macaky and Moody will be serving the Mail with defamation lawsuits (or something to that effect) (sorry Donnie).

Edited by Ghost

Â