Malky Mackay and Iain Moody

samjp26

There's no way he'll ever work in the UK again, at least not any time soon. The Di Canio appointment at Sunderland caused a pretty big shitstorm and this is a lot worse.

Edited by Mantis

yeah, they're toast. Seriously, what they've said is revolting, assuming it's true, and no club would want the hassle of hiring them. certainly not for a few years and some form of public show of contrition. 

That should end his career: Racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia and sexism. There's probably more. Utterly disgusting views. No place in football or modern society. Good on Vincent Tan, really.

In that case he could find work at Millwall, and if he fancied his chances abroad I'm sure CSKA would welcome him. 

That should end his career: Racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia and sexism. There's probably more. Utterly disgusting views. No place in football or modern society. Good on Vincent Tan, really.

aggree almost all of this.the only thing i don't like about it is that he released this when he was going for another job.he should of done it when he bombed him out.mackay is a dispicable scumbag though.if the f a have the balls they'll kick him out the game for years.don't know if they can ban him for life though.

Edited by krisagg75

I doubt they are really their views. It sounds like politically incorrect distasteful banter to me. Pretty stupid but will be probably be forgotten in time.

This is essentially it, and it wasn't ever intended for the public. There's far more important events going on right now, it's a bit of a non-story. 

• Like 1

I doubt they are really their views. It sounds like politically incorrect distasteful banter to me. Pretty stupid but will be probably be forgotten in time.

This is essentially it, and it wasn't ever intended for the public. There's far more important events going on right now, it's a bit of a non-story. 

It's not a non-story imo, and if I'm brutally honest I don't think it reflects particularly well on you if you think it is. They shouldn't be making those comments (and he seems to have made a lot of them) irrespective of whether he actually believes them or not.

Edited by Panto_Villan
  • Like 2

Who are making comments like that if it isn't their views? If think your wrong about that.

It's not a non-story imo, and if I'm brutally honest I don't think it reflects particularly well on you if you think it is. They shouldn't be making those comments (and he seems to have made a lot of them) irrespective of whether he actually believes them or not.

I don't agree with those comments but in private conversations they can say what they like as far as I'm concerned.  

Who are making comments like that if it isn't their views? If think your wrong about that.

You'd be surprised mate.

I don't agree with those comments but in private conversations they can say what they like as far as I'm concerned.

I agree. It's just words man. Far more serious things going on the world.

Not sure if serious.

So because there are more serious things going on in the world, it should be swept under the carpet that these guys are a pair of sexist, racist, homophobic tossers? Are you for real?

An ex-academy player for Cardiff was on Twitter last night telling how Mackay used to crack jokes about him being Somalian, didn't feel he was allowed to speak up about it either.

• Like 1

Not sure if serious.

Especially if there's 7000 racist and/or homophobic messages...didn't Dailymail article also mention something odd in player transfers and Moody having paperwork concerning the transfers what he hadn't given to Cardiff?

• Like 2

Not sure if serious.

Absolutely, there's undoubtedly far more important things to be concerned with right now than some leaked text messages, it's a banal event if there ever was one.

So because there are more serious things going on in the world, it should be swept under the carpet that these guys are a pair of sexist, racist, homophobic tossers? Are you for real?

An ex-academy player for Cardiff was on Twitter last night telling how Mackay used to crack jokes about him being Somalian, didn't feel he was allowed to speak up about it either.

Well it's not being swept under the carpet is it? It just cracks me how quickly people take the moral high ground over a few private text messages. Anyone would think he is Hitler.

• Like 1

It cracks me how people think such things don't reflect this pair's real views. There may well be other, much, much more serious things going on in the world, but that doesn't mean it should be swept under the carpet or ignored and I'm glad it isn't. Seemingly you aren't.

Each to their own.

• Like 2

Â