Tom Fox

Cracker1234

15 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Probably already happened as Paddy Riley looks like he can't afford a decent snood or a haircut!!

I would be surprised in Paddy Riley and Almstadt are with us in 18 months time if we don't bounce back from the Championship. The club's finances are going to be in meltdown! 

2 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

This picture makes me shudder!!

Back row: Fox, Almstadt and Paddy Riley and that clown Steven Hollis in front of them!! Absolute jokers..

12744276_10153371756326200_6604431325522

That is a seriously large group of cnuts in one place!

Looks like a mob photo with them 3 sly looking ba***rds on the back row behind the old digenerate bosses along the centre.

Also if you have a gander down the front row you will see,flanked by a few weird goons, Phil Collins, who at first thought it was a west ham game after forgetting to take off his shades when landing back in the uk. Whilst here Fox has asked him, for a quick 60K of course, to sing a rendition of, "I dont care anymore", on behalf of Lerner should the crowd get too fackin noisy! 

Also looking shifty, Sven Goran Erikson 2nd row as the new director of the director of football, here to oversee some stuff before heading to Dubai to speak with new potential buyers, due to his previous experiences.

..........It's all in the plan!

• Like 1

Micky Adams as our new manager by the looks of it.....

I have no idea what Almstadt or whatever he's called looks like....sure I'm read somewhere Fox now has a minder for home games so think that might be the psycho looking bloke next to him.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

I reckon the Terry Thomas wanabee two across from Hollis is going to make a clever sleazy offer and walk off with us in exchange for his Triumph Stag and 20 Winston Cigarettes, then re-sell us to some chappies from the sixties.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cridontour said:

I know Kirsten through a friend that we give a lift up to Villa Park every week, he sits next to her and her dad in the front row of the Upper Trinity right behind the Directors box. He told us all about it on the way home after the game. He said she did not swear or use abusive language.

He also called me a few hours after the game having spoken to Kirsten's dad. The stewards also threw out two other people who weren't doing anything. The Club have also told her that if she wants to renew her season ticket she must move from that area of the ground.

Shame they didn't get around to the 11 on the pitch then .......

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Micky Adams as our new manager by the looks of it.....

I have no idea what Almstadt or whatever he's called looks like....sure I'm read somewhere Fox now has a minder for home games so think that might be the psycho looking bloke next to him.

Back row: Fox, Almstadt and Paddy Riley and that clown Steven Hollis in front of them!! Absolute jokers..

13 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

A-holes alert. the most useless board of directors in football

He really has to take the blame for the relegation and think he should be sacked for it, what sort of moron lets a Premier League team go into a season with no half decent goalkeeper, wingers or striker and sign a load of talented lads from France and give them nothing to work with, not to mention giving contract extensions to hopeless players 

Edited by Zatman

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

He really has to take the blame for the relegation and think he should be sacked for it, what sort of moron lets a Premier League team go into a season with no half decent goalkeeper, wingers or striker and sign a load of talented lads from France and give them nothing to work with, not to mention giving contract extensions to hopeless players 

Spending zero money for me is a absolutely sacking offence. Fox should be sacked 

I think we need to start turning our attention to Tom Fox, Randy knows we wnat him out but I think Tom Fox is getting off too lightly. 

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Spending zero money for me is a absolutely sacking offence. Fox should be sacked 

I think we need to start turning our attention to Tom Fox, Randy knows we wnat him out but I think Tom Fox is getting off too lightly. 

At least he has some sort of football background. Who do you think would replace him? Probably another Hollis.

• Like 1

Bottom row, I have honestly never saw a larger bunch of degenerates in all my life.

You've got suspicous eye looks like he has done a bit of bird for armed robbery, cock eyed predator on day release. then sunglasses fella below keeping his nut down after some smuggling offences.

Don't even get me started on that wag's barnet and tan bottom right.

Dear me.

Edited by rodders0223
  • Like 2

On 15 February 2016 at 18:57, Villan4Life said:

I've seen all those expressions before...

Ahhh... that's it:

a-clockwork-orange-8.jpg

• Like 1

Â