Tom Fox

Cracker1234

Just now, jon_c said:

Remember when we all got worked up because Doug didn't want to pay to have the pitch watered, or for that physio's coffee?

We're the official penny pinchers of English football. That is the tradition.

Or Mosquito repellent I think was the straw that broke the camel's back

• Like 1

Lee Preece is as nice a chap as you could hope to meet. He's been with the club a long time and handles a lot of the communication with fans, he's the man at the sharp end doing all the smaller things that help the football club run. I think holding him accountable for our current situation would be a little bit of a reach!

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

Lee Preece is as nice a chap as you could hope to meet. He's been with the club a long time and handles a lot of the communication with fans, he's the man at the sharp end doing all the smaller things that help the football club run. I think holding him accountable for our current situation would be a little bit of a reach!

Yep. Nice fella.

56 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Careful, he probably has his bodyguards checking things online, can't ever say a bad thing about Foxy woxy!

:D Mr Fox 

wN6M6aE.gif

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

Any man that wears leather gloves to a football match is untrustworthy in my book. And if you are reading this, Mr Fox's bodyguards, I won't take that back.

In terms of this whole sorry mess, what a shambles. Regardless of whether all this is true, it is certainly spiralling out of control. Not a sign of good leadership is it?

3 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is he the guy next to Remi at the press conferences?

Â