Tom Fox

Cracker1234

I can see it now:

"Micky Adams shares our vision and understands our long-term strategy for the club, whilst his experience in the Football League with Leicester City and Coventry City will prove vital towards our survival in the Championship. Within the next 3 years we aim to be fighting for a playoff place to reclaim a spot in the Premier League, however we know this won't happen by simply throwing money at the situation, we must grow profitable assets in order to succeed." 

I sent this email to Tom Fox earlier in the week...

Dear Tom,

I suspect you aren't feeling too great, what with all the negative press recently, but I'm afraid it's every bit as bad as it appears and worse.

Aston Villa is now officially a laughing stock and its your decisions that have got us here. No amount of corporate speak will change that Tom, you and your paymaster are to blame.

When you have a moment, read this: http://www.theguardian.com/football/copa90/2016/feb/17/aston-villa-relegation-premier-league-fans

Thanks for nothing,

Spencer 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I got this in return...

Hello Spencer

Many thanks for your email sent to Tom on the 17th February.

We very much appreciate the frustrations expressed.

I will be collating all comments and suggestions received from our fans and will summarise these for the Executive Team and the Board.

Please be assured that all comments and issues raised will be reported accordingly.

Best wishes

Lee Preece
Football Operations / Projects Manager

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Dear Tom,

I suspect you aren't feeling too great, what with all the negative press recently, but I'm afraid it's every bit as bad as it appears and worse.

Aston Villa is now officially a laughing stock and its your decisions that have got us here. No amount of corporate speak will change that Tom, you and your paymaster are to blame.

When you have a moment, read this: http://www.theguardian.com/football/copa90/2016/feb/17/aston-villa-relegation-premier-league-fans

Thanks for nothing,

Spencer 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Spencer

I will be collating all comments and suggestions received from our fans and will summarise these for the Executive Team and the Board.

Please be assured that all comments and issues raised will be reported accordingly.

Best wishes

Lee Preece

How do I send a email to Tom Fox I want to send something?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

How do I send a email to Tom Fox I want to send something?

This could be a good way to show some of our frustration. If we can all send a similar email, we will initially get a similar cut and paste response. Until Mr Lee Preece has to many to respond to.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, kieranmberry said:

This could be a good way to show some of our frustration. If we can all send a similar email, we will initially get a similar cut and paste response. Until Mr Lee Preece has to many to respond to.

Well we could compose an email on VT and all send it

• Like 1

I'm not against it but do you really think he will read it ? Or that he's unaware the fans are royaly pissed off?

The fact he has bodyguards says a lot. 

Imo any criticisms or protests should be public ones for any impact because a generic reply  ain't worth the virtual paper it's written on.

• Like 1

I think if Limpid is ok with it, we put the villatalk logo on the letter/email they will take it seriously, we know the BM reads this site and probably has someone from the club monitoring this site as well.

If Fox thinks he needs bodyguards now wait until next season if he doesn't back the manager financally 

2 hours ago, Lerner's Driver said:

Dear Tom,

Thanks for nothing,

Spencer 

Hello Spencer

Best wishes

Lee Preece

Well what we're you expecting back?

At least you got a reply.

Â