Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

I think you are allowed to enter the country but not allowed to work without the correct Visa. He may be entitled to come in have a medical (classed as a non work visa I presume) - then fly back and wait for a work Visa.

Thought so - there is a medical Visitor Visa that allows you to enter the UK for Medical Reasons (this could be classed as a medical reason) but as far as I can find out - he can come to the UK but not work - that needs a Work Visa and permit.

My understanding is you need a visa im sure colombia is a madatory country needing visas. This said if he was here for visit he requires a visit visa if hes here fir business he needs a business visa etc all i know for sure is if he comes to the uk without a visa uf it turns out he does need one ge will be sent back to last country he came from on the next imnediate flight. Visa mandatory is not wavable

Thought so - there is a medical Visitor Visa that allows you to enter the UK for Medical Reasons (this could be classed as a medical reason) but as far as I can find out - he can come to the UK but not work - that needs a Work Visa and permit.

It shouldn't matter if he can't work. Him just being in the country gives us more bite in midfield than we have currently!

My understanding is you need a visa im sure colombia is a madatory country needing visas. This said if he was here for visit he requires a visit visa if hes here fir business he needs a business visa etc all i know for sure is if he comes to the uk without a visa uf it turns out he does need one ge will be sent back to last country he came from on the next imnediate flight. Visa mandatory is not wavable

I think the club knows all about these rules so I don't that'll be a problem right now. :)

He's been in the EU for 7 years and has about 50 caps for Colombia, been a key player for them in the last few tournaments. Can't see him having any trouble getting into the country to be honest.

Edited by samjp26
  • Like 1

£4.8m !! Glad to see we can still compete with the bottom 5

That's the reported figure in Euros so it is more like £3.5m.

Edited by Isa

Â