Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

is there an article online about us pulling out? ffs. For once were in for a player we all seem to agree on and we pull out? I hope its not true.

I typed in carlos sanchez news you go to the sun website but you gotta subscribe it only has 2lines the rest is after subscription.

ASTON VILLA boss Paul Lambert has pulled out of the chase for Elche’s £4million-rated Colombian World Cup star Carlos Sanchez.

Speculation grew that the holding midfielder, 28, was set for a medical at Villa.

Geez they sound so confident too.

same guy who wrote that new article from the sun wrote this 8 hours ago

ASTON VILLA are closing in on Elche’s £4million-rated Colombian World Cup star Carlos Sanchez.

The 28-year-old midfielder starred in all four of Colombia’s games in Brazil this summer and is the holding midfielder manager Paul Lambert needs to beef up his team.

The Scot has made signing a midfield anchor his priority with Saturday’s opening game against Stoke City at the Britannia looming.

So hes heard something.

To be fair.. the bad things tend to be true with Villa lol

Not always.

I mean, I remember when that new lucrative TV deal was coming in and people were saying that we'd go down the season before because you know, we're Villa and apparently we're cursed and only bad things happen to us - never happened.

Edited by Mantis

is there an article online about us pulling out? ffs. For once were in for a player we all seem to agree on and we pull out? I hope its not true.

I typed in carlos sanchez news you go to the sun website but you gotta subscribe it only has 2lines the rest is after subscription.

ASTON VILLA boss Paul Lambert has pulled out of the chase for Elche’s £4million-rated Colombian World Cup star Carlos Sanchez.

Speculation grew that the holding midfielder, 28, was set for a medical at Villa.

got free trial with Sun+ as doing the dream team so got 2months free, all it says is this:

But the club’s interest in him cooled — as it has over Swansea’s Ki Sung-Yueng.

The South Korean midfielder, 25, priced himself out of a move to Villa Park after the club agreed to meet Swansea’s £4m asking price.

It is understood Ki’s wage demands would have put him on the same pay scale as Darren Bent, who is on £60,000 a week.

If this is true (I really, really hope it isn't), then what possible reasons could Lambert have for not wanting him? Money related I'm guessing.

maybe the story about randy actually opening the coffers is true and lambert has identified bigger fish

got free trial with Sun+ as doing the dream team so got 2months free, all it says is this:

But the club’s interest in him cooled — as it has over Swansea’s Ki Sung-Yueng.

The South Korean midfielder, 25, priced himself out of a move to Villa Park after the club agreed to meet Swansea’s £4m asking price.

It is understood Ki’s wage demands would have put him on the same pay scale as Darren Bent, who is on £60,000 a week.

Theres an article with quotes from Ki saying he doesnt care about getting a pay rise else where. So thats bullshit.

To be fair.. the bad things tend to be true with Villa lol

Not always.

I mean, I remember when that new lucrative TV deal was coming in and people were saying that we'd go down the season before because you know, we're Villa and apparently we're cursed and only bad things happen to us - never happened.

No i mean with transfer links that we want and dont want to happen. Dont wants happen alot. Heskey Harewood Senderos Agathe etc etc

Charlie Wyett who writes for The Sun seems to get a lot right regarding Villa not sure if it's his article. I'm sure we'll hear a bit more as the day goes on.

It's probably been mentioned but Everton pulled out of a deal for him earlier because of problems with third party ownership.

Edited by useless

Â