Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

£4.8m !! Glad to see we can still compete with the bottom 5

Seriously, should be a good signing. Not seen much of him and although i watched pretty much every game at the WC, i dont remember him 1 bit lol. Rodriguez did steal the limelight though and Cuadrado

exactly what you want from your defensive midfielder

He's in Brum.. checked into Malmaison. i will try and get a sneaky shot of him. 

You'll have to to convince us pessimists.  How do you know though out of interest?

My mate works at Malmaison so i have asked him and says no one from Villa has checked in.. So you're wrong there fella

Edited by Villan4Life

You'll have to to convince us pessimists.  How do you know though out of interest?

My mate works at Malmaison so i have asked him and says no one from Villa has checked in.. So you're wrong there fella

He doesn;t play for Villa (yet)

• Like 2

He doesn;t play for Villa (yet)

you know what i mean my wording came out differently, my friend works there and asked colleagues.. Said Sanchez isn't there.

Your mate is probably bound by a confidentiality clause or NDA of some sort, especially if that hotel has high profile guests staying at it often.

Just sayin'

• Like 1

Villa would not be booking players into malmaison

Try travel lodge or premier inn

Birmingham Backpackers hostel more like in a 12 person dorm with shared bathroom.

is that better or worse than the YMCA ?

Try to find Defoe while you're at it. He's been in there for a long time now and probably needs to get out. Or was that another hotell? Can't remember. He's been there for sooo long now.

• Like 1

Â