Carlos Sanchez

ArteSuave

He's in Brum.. checked into Malmaison. i will try and get a sneaky shot of him. 

Try to find Defoe while you're at it. He's been in there for a long time now and probably needs to get out. Or was that another hotell? Can't remember. He's been there for sooo long now.

Hoar Cross Hall.

Try to find Defoe while you're at it. He's been in there for a long time now and probably needs to get out. Or was that another hotell? Can't remember. He's been there for sooo long now.

Hoar Cross Hall.

Oh, I thought that was the place Carew went to...

• Like 2

Carlos Sanchez is one step leaving the Elche to sign for Aston Villa, according to the latest information it has gathered the BBC. The Colombian midfielder, 28, who last season played 31 games, will star in a lucrative move for his team.

After confirming his signing by the Birmingham club, this will disburse no less than 6 M for the rights of the player. So it is an important sale for ilicitano combined that with this transfer can enter a good sum in its coffers.

http://www.fichajes.com/breves/carlos-sanchez-dejara-6-meur-en-el-elche_76953

How soon would he need to sign to be able to play against Stoke? Or would it take a while for a work permit to clear?

Even if he signs today, I doubt he'd play one minute on Saturday.

You'll have to to convince us pessimists.  How do you know though out of interest?

My mate works at Malmaison so i have asked him and says no one from Villa has checked in.. So you're wrong there fella

No one from Villa…..

image510.jpg

This photo had been doing the rounds, supposedly of him at a Birmingham hotel. Could be anywhere as far as I know though. It's probably in Brazil or something.

Edited by useless

image510.jpg

This photo had been doing the rounds, supposedly of him at a Birmingham hotel. Could be anywhere as far as I know though. It's probably in Brazil or something.

Not unless he's a time traveller http://www.diarioinformacion.com/elche-cf/2013/09/01/carlos-sanchez-stevanovic-colombia-bosnia/1410845.html

Love it :) Images.google.com is your friend for things like this :

17crhc.jpg

Â