Football Manager 2015

hogso

Won the quintipledibledoodle with astonvilla 6 seasons in a row or so. Richest club in the world. Got a 2.5B transferbudget, that I don't need (Got vietto and mempay for chips my 3rd season). Club makes 400-900milliom profit each year, depending if I choose to buy a player or not. I'm in 2026. I sell 800.000 shirts worldwide. Build new stadium. NO WAY! Not big enough fanbase.  **** board! I quit.

• Like 1

Anyone ever got back to back promotions from League 1 to the Premiership and then survived?

I've managed to get Barnsley in the Premier League, the board gave me £18m to spend, my squad is largely the same one I took over in League 1....

Getting absolutely spanked every game. 

It's possible. Done it with Shrewsbury. You have to be smart with the buys and hope you can pick up 4-5 decent players with the money you get. Loans plus free transfers are also key.

• Like 1

It's possible. Done it with Shrewsbury. You have to be smart with the buys and hope you can pick up 4-5 decent players with the money you get. Loans plus free transfers are also key.

Smart with money you get in a football manager game, You should also use only 1 goalkeeper in your starting 11

When is 2016 out?

on this version i signed Amavi and Veretout both really good. i have gibbs at lb and amavi is a lot better! Lets hope that happens in real life as well

Usually early-mid November mate.

When is 2016 out?

on this version i signed Amavi and Veretout both really good. i have gibbs at lb and amavi is a lot better! Lets hope that happens in real life as well

Amavi never showed up when I searched him. I wanted to get him. 

with a little cheating and £700m in the bank, ive won everything with villa except the champions league which made benteke want to leave so i sold him to man city (and delph to liverpool)

my only signings have been stephen henderson, bas dost, ricky van wolfswinkel, rohan ince, ryan inniss, jamie ashmore and callum saunders (dean saunders is my assistant manger)

My first foray into FM in a few years. Updated the DB with Villa related transfers. First season I finished 11th. Second season coming to a close now and looks like i'll be finishing 7th.

I seem to always beat the big teams and get beat/draw with the small teams. It's like I can see a fixture (e.g. Bournmouth at home) and be like, yeah, I'm not winning that one. Whereas I can always feel confident going into a game against the top sides, home or away. Screen-bashingly frustrating. It's not like I;m not dominating them either, I always have like 60% possession and way more attempts. They just always end up getting a dodgy penalty or take their one chance they get in the entire game.

Edited by abdomlahor

easiest way to win games... become the manager of the team youre about to play, put out a youth side (i expand on this by sacking all the coaching staff) job done

im simultaneously playing as small heath in my villa file, theyve not won a game yet and are relegated to league 2 :-) 

• Like 1

Coming to the end of the first season and Gueye is off to Southampton once the window opens for 18m (they sold Wanyama in January to Utd for £25m).

And Ayew is on the transfer list as he's disrupted the team by moaning about a new contract. I told him no and stuck him on the list. Stuck him in the reserves too. No one messes with my authoritah!

• Like 1

Players whinge way too much, it's stupid. I bought Carl Jenkinson to back up Micah at right back (which was his squad status when I gave him the contract) and he's done nothing but bitch and moan. I played him for a while after he first complained, but then I put Richards back in and his form made him first choice again. Not I've got Jenkinson back in my office moaning again. He knows he's a backup FFS. He agreed to it when I signed him!

Said I wasn't gonna buy it this year, then our transfers happened.

First time in years Villa won't need a couple of seasons to sort the squad before you play properly.

I just tried the demo out, use to love it back in the day but all the options....think I'll stick to playing the stripped back version on my

iPhone.

You can play the classic mode on pc too. Strips down a lot of the more in-depth stuff.

Edited by Daniel

Â