Football Manager 2015

hogso

I'm in 2042 in my FM14 save, it keeps coming up with a 'dangerously low on memory' message when I try and load up the game, despite me having 8GB RAM..

Is my save ****? :( I can load a previous one but if it will keep doing this eventually what's the point?

Sounds like low virtual memory to me, either there's not enough space designated to virtual memory or the harddrive is too full to allow temporary files to be written to it. There's plenty of guides online that explains how to change it.

Going to miss the old boy. Aged 33 and easily the best player i've ever found. Broke so many records and his 101 goals in a season was crazy. Was the best time to sell him, his 300k per week wasn't justifiable for a 33 year old.

r8xa4o.png

• Like 3

Playing as Borussia Dortmund and this little beauty just popped up.

Screen_Shot_2015_06_19_at_20_30_16.png

same just happened for me  :crylaugh:

I've seen clubs like Southampton before and thought "Thats a bit weird but maybe understandable" but that one. Blew my mind!

I started up a game as Very Very Very Venlo (ok, they're just VVV Venlo) in the Dutch Jupiler League (2nd division). ....

FM2015 definitely has it's faults, but I've just shared all of that with people who (probably) don't even want to know about it.  I know I'll be wasting yet more hours on this game...

Having a regular run of absolutely bossing the league and collapsing towards the end of the season.  In each of the last 3 seasons, Ajax have caught me and won the league.  This season it has happened again, and with 2 games left, VVV Venlo and Ajax are level on points at the top of the league. Last game of the season?

Ajax vs. VVV Venlo.

Bring. It. On. :D

Should i hold out for FM 16?

Haven't played any yet but use to love lma manager n prem manager.know this is completely diff and more in depth but ps4 is boring me now just not sure its worth gettin FM 15 now?

Haven't played any yet but use to love lma manager n prem manager.know this is completely diff and more in depth but ps4 is boring me now just not sure its worth gettin FM 15 now?

Depends on price, if you can get it for a decent price I'd say get it now just so you can get used to the layout of the game before the new one comes out.

I had the same view before I first played fm12. If you enjoyed lma manager and the like id say it's a no brainer to get into FM.

15 is on Amazon for £17 atm which is probably worth a punt. There's usually a few bugs in the month or so after release so I wouldn't pick up 16 on release day.

Champions league with Villa after first season with no transfers. Unbelievable

How?! I have gotten fired every single time all before January. I flirt with relegation, but I am not really in danger, or at at least I believe that. What formation do you play? I always get destroyed by injuries and am forced to play awful line-ups. 

How?! I have gotten fired every single time all before January. I flirt with relegation, but I am not really in danger, or at at least I believe that. What formation do you play? I always get destroyed by injuries and am forced to play awful line-ups. 

Using this tactic   http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/321179-monstrous-plug-play.html

Nzogbia and Sinclair beasts on the wings, both scored over 20 league goals. Was about 17th after 8 matches but once team got used to tactic they were flying.

Using this tactic   http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-15-tactics/321179-monstrous-plug-play.html

Nzogbia and Sinclair beasts on the wings, both scored over 20 league goals. Was about 17th after 8 matches but once team got used to tactic they were flying.

I'm at work and that website won't get past the filter. Can you please just post the line-up and some tactics you used? 

Sounds very realistic.

Sounds very unrealistic. 

• Like 1

Â