Football Manager 2015

hogso

Right, this makes no sense. My keeper wants a new contract that reflects his ability, so I offer him one he deems acceptable. So then why after he signed it has he still got that concern? It won't go away even though he's accepted a contract he obviously thinks reflects his ability!

And another one. Veretout wants to leave to play in the Champions League. We're in it! The draw for the group stages has literally just been done ffs  :lol:

Edited by abdomlahor

It's generally a good idea to never make a promises to players, as many of the interactions just doesn't work as they should. Just tell them no, and then give it to them anyways. Usually only controversial/volatile or highly ambitious/low loyalty players will get upset when you tell them no.

I decline every chance to chat to the players, the player will say he's unhappy, ignore the media questions, when the squad say they are unhappy with the treatment of him say to them why do you want a player of his ability to leave and they'll all agree, give it a month and it'll blow over

Lost their owner and i ended up getting taken over by Khaldoon Al Mubarak.

Both Man City and Tottenham both have been relegated and are struggling to get out of the Championship.

x4kbpk.png

• Like 1

They got promoted in 2030 and taken over by a consortium. Don't know how they're worth so much. They finished 7th, 11th, 7th and 14th. Not really done anything special.

I started a new game for a laugh to try and sabotage barcelona.

Bid 20m for Delph and Gabby

Villa/Delph: No.... 41m plz

Me: Piss off, here's 20

Villa: ok

Villa/Gabby: No... 51m plz

Me: Piss off, here's 20

Villa: No... 33m  :D  :D  :D

Ended up buying Clark for 20m instead... hehe. I have the entire squad up for sale but no major moves as a combination of loyalty and wages appear to

have scared everyone off. My 1-6-3 formation, should fix that by xmas

• Like 1

what happened to Sheffield United :P

There was an article a couple of weeks ago about a guy who went on "holiday" in football manager for 1000 years.

Sheffield United became the powerhouse of English football. So there's obviously something in there that makes them good eventually, as seen in Daniel's game!

Having a lot of fun at the moment playing what will probably be my final career on 2015 as Malaga. 

3 seasons in, haven't won the league yet (which I love) but I've slowly but surely managed to turn them into a bit of a force in the league. I've won the Copa Del Rey and Super Cup two years running, finally got a tactic that can compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid and i'm starting my first season in the Champions League. The tactic in particular works well against Barcelona. Beat them in both Copa Del Rey finals 3-0 and 2-0 and beat them in the first leg of this years super cup 4-0. I do get lucky though in that Messi seems to not like playing against me and just sits on the bench.......

Got a bit lucky again at the start of the second season as well. The previous owner was a tight bastard and I was always having to sell to buy but my new owner, whilst not plowing loads of money in, gives me whatever money the club can afford to spend.

I also have some really excellent players in the squad like Bellerin, Illori, Alex Sandro, Lucas Romero, Quintero, Kondogbia and Vietto to name a few.

I'd recommend Malaga to anyone who wants a mid table Spanish side with potential to grow. They have an excellent core of youngsters to build around like Juanmi, Rescaldani, Recio, Darder, Castilejo and Horta as well as two top goalkeepers in Ochoa and Kameni.

One grumble that annoys me constantly with Football Manager though is some of the transfers that have taken place. For example:

I sold Camacho to Porto for £14.5 million and replaced him with Kondogbia for £2.3! I've now got teams, including Monaco who transfer listed him, bidding upwards of £35 million for him.

Vietto as well cost me only £7 million which is insane as i've played a long career with Villarreal on this years FM and Arsenal took him off my hands at the end of the first season, meeting his release clause of £45m, because he was such a beast.

• Like 1

Having a lot of fun at the moment playing what will probably be my final career on 2015 as Malaga.

3 seasons in, haven't won the league yet (which I love) but I've slowly but surely managed to turn them into a bit of a force in the league. I've won the Copa Del Rey and Super Cup two years running, finally got a tactic that can compete with Barcelona and Real Madrid and i'm starting my first season in the Champions League. The tactic in particular works well against Barcelona. Beat them in both Copa Del Rey finals 3-0 and 2-0 and beat them in the first leg of this years super cup 4-0. I do get lucky though in that Messi seems to not like playing against me and just sits on the bench.......

Got a bit lucky again at the start of the second season as well. The previous owner was a tight bastard and I was always having to sell to buy but my new owner, whilst not plowing loads of money in, gives me whatever money the club can afford to spend.

I also have some really excellent players in the squad like Bellerin, Illori, Alex Sandro, Lucas Romero, Quintero, Kondogbia and Vietto to name a few.

I'd recommend Malaga to anyone who wants a mid table Spanish side with potential to grow. They have an excellent core of youngsters to build around like Juanmi, Rescaldani, Recio, Darder, Castilejo and Horta as well as two top goalkeepers in Ochoa and Kameni.

One grumble that annoys me constantly with Football Manager though is some of the transfers that have taken place. For example:

I sold Camacho to Porto for £14.5 million and replaced him with Kondogbia for £2.3! I've now got teams, including Monaco who transfer listed him, bidding upwards of £35 million for him.

Vietto as well cost me only £7 million which is insane as i've played a long career with Villarreal on this years FM and Arsenal took him off my hands at the end of the first season, meeting his release clause of £45m, because he was such a beast.

I love this sort of post! Top work.

• Like 1

Â