Football Manager 2015

hogso

Just had something Ive never had before. My assistant manager came to me saying that that my 22 year old World Class Brazilian striker is suffering from a severe lack of determination because of off field events. Nothing has happened but his determination has dropped from 15 to 3 and now he cant score for shit.

Ive also had a error where now all players have got Anderlecht or Algeria as part of their playing history and have transfer histories over a billion. 

Any good replacements I should be trying to get for Benteke? 

Depends how you want to play... I don't rely on crosses or height so I don't typically have a striker who is great in the air, I've had Carlos (Clube Atlético Mineiro), Kenedy (Fluminense FC), and you can try to get Jese on loan from Real...

Well it's all moot cause I was fired. I went 3 months without a win and only scored 2 goals in 13 matches. No matter what formation I played, no goals came. 3 at the back, 4 at the back, or attacking strategies from the start and yet nothing. This game is not fun. I have yet to make it a full season with Villa and not be fired. 

Have you tried 4312? It's usually a good formation for villa as the CM's are probably the strongest area in the squad.

Who do you use where? I started with that formation but had Sanchez/Gueye in the DM role. Then I had Delph and Cleverly next to them. Gil/N'Zogbia as the Attacking Mid. I'd sometimes change it to a 4-3-3 which never worked for me. 

Basically here are my line-ups:

a0691dac4b1e6110550548f3b3b24471.jpg

91ec83297c49c425016e8ae46d8ba359.jpg

Any suggestions on strategies to use? 

Edited by Czechlad

I find it's the midfield and strikers that make the difference so I play a BBM, BWM or DLP, and a RPM in the 3, AP as the 1 and AF and DF as the 2. Bacuna ends up being pretty decent if played in the RPM position as he's got good all round attributes.

I also play possession based tactics if that makes a difference.

My computer crashed cause I accidentally shocked it, but I hadnt saved so I was sent back 3 games before I got sacked. I switched to a 4-1-4-1 with Gueye as the DM and Bacuna and Sinclair as the wingers. Kozak was my lone striker cause Benteke is moaning about how he hates my tactics. Well I went 7 matches undefeated with that formation and I am now 11th. Benteke rescinded his transfer request, Vlaar resigned for me, and board confidence is up! I even got the manager award last month! 

• Like 1

Box to box midfielder

Ball winning midfielder

Deep lying playmaker

Roaming playmaker

Advanced playmaker

Advanced Forward

Defensive Forward

Saved me some time... :D

• Like 1

The amount of injuries I have right now is insane. Vlaar, Okore, Baker, Clark, Delph, Agbonlahor, Richardson, Sinclair, and Herd. I literally have 1 fit centerback at the moment and it's Senderos. 

I was given about 13 million to spend on some new players. I stupidly got Guidette on free so now I have Benteke, Kozak, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Helenius, and Guidette as my strikers when I play a 1 striker formation. I also got Pilar just cause I like him in real life. Any suggestions on who to buy? 

Keepers: Guzan, Given (he is so shit now), Seigrest

Defenders: Bacuna, Hutton, Okore, Vlaar, Senderos, Clark, Baker, Cissokho, Luna

Midfield: Gueye, Sylla, Delph, Cleverly, Westwood, Gardner, Richardson

Wingers: Sinclair (out till January), Gil, N'Zogbia, Pilar, Tonev

Edited by Czechlad

Â