Football Manager 2015

hogso

Can someone explain to me how I can stop conceding so many shots per match? My opponents always out shoot me by at least 3 times as many shots as I take. I just played West Brom and they had 40 shots. I am conceding all my goals from long shots. I honestly think I have only conceded a handful of goals from inside my 18 all season. 

Just sold Zog to Real in my first season during the January transfer window. £13m all in one payment. Haha. Robbery.

19 appearances, 10 goals, 17 assists, 8.17 average rating.

To be fair he was bossing as an AM in my formation. Even Kozak has scored 20 in 25, and now Tottenham want him.

set up a boca game with tevez there, won the 1st league losing 1 game, won the 2nd league without losing a game (their league structure is daft) won the copa sudiamerica, won the cup, lost the libatadores in the final, lost the next sudiamerica in the final (bloody corinthians) won the super cup, tevez is tearing it up, 46 goals in his first 50 games, started the new league, got about 10 first teamers injured, played 6 lost 2...

emergency meeting with the players and the board are unhappy!

ive lost about 5 games in 2 years

Edited by villa4europe

Just lost in the Semis of the FA cup because Ipswich came back with 2 really late goals. Gueye gets red carded, Agbonlahor and Pilar go off injured, and I have zero subs left when all this happened.

This all happened in the 75+ minute so I thought I was fine, but no. First they score to tie the match around the 87th minute. Then 3 minutes get added on, and next thing I know it's the 97th minute and Ipswich score. Absolute bs. How can the clock run 4 minutes over? Then the ref has the f-ing balls to blow the whistle right at kick off. 

Also why is Benteke so shit? I see these random strikers like Hull's striker has 19 goals in about the same matches. Balotelli finished the season with 52 goals. James Wilson, United's 5th string striker, had 1 more goal than Benteke! Every time Benteke plays it is so many missed chances or he should have done better. He rarely scores and no one even wants to buy him! 

Edited by Czechlad

Just tried to purchase this via a website called MMOGA; anyone ever used it before?  Said they key would be with me in 5-10 minutes over an hour ago.

That's where I bought mine. It was really cheap. 

Check your spam folder. They email you the code, but if you're a first time buyer, you have to complete some stuff like show an ID to prove you're not a thief using a stolen card. Don't worry they are a legit website. I've used them multiple times. 

Just tried to purchase this via a website called MMOGA; anyone ever used it before? Said they key would be with me in 5-10 minutes over an hour ago.

That's where I bought mine. It was really cheap.

Check your spam folder. They email you the code, but if you're a first time buyer, you have to complete some stuff like show an ID to prove you're not a thief using a stolen card. Don't worry they are a legit website. I've used them multiple times.

Thanks for confirming. They emailed me asking for my phone number so they could phone and do an automated verify, which they did but that's been almost two hours.

On side note, how is that an effective way of verifying?

They just e-mailed to say the product is sold out.  Absolutely seething, how is that even possible on a download key? Certainly won't be using them again.

The funds are sitting in limbo on my account too.

Having the exact same problem with this FM that I have with every FM.

Create loads of chances, have loads of possession, but don't score any goals. Whilst the opposition seem to have 1 or 2 chances and will take them. It's infuriating.

• Like 1

I started off unemployed and am now managing Barnsley and its absolutely infuriating. Can't seem to get anything to work, can barely score goals and concede at least 1 a game.

Its doing my head in a bit actually.

I started off unemployed and am now managing Barnsley and its absolutely infuriating. Can't seem to get anything to work, can barely score goals and concede at least 1 a game.

Its doing my head in a bit actually.

lower divisions I always play 3 up front to get goals and try outscore the opponent

Â