Football Manager 2015

hogso

No matter how attack minded I play, I rarely ever score more than 1 goal a game. Same goes for defense. I've played with 2 defensive mids and I will always concede a goal. I think I had only 2 shut outs all season. 

The game just doesn't make sense. Bacuna scores off every single free kick and is my top scorer at 10 goals, whereas Benteke only has 8. Weimann who rarely plays has 7 goals. Benteke just doesnt score, but terrible strikers with worse stats always get double the amount of goals as any of my strikers. 

I took over Liverpool and am completely dominating. I sured up the defense, sold Joe Allen for 25 million, and signed a few all around solid midfielders. I am scoring 3+ goals a game. I just need a better keeper, but Chelsea want 30 million for Cech.

I very rarely play with real players. I normally start with Villa figure out some tactics and then after a few seasons start new in Division 1 or 2 with fake players and go from there.

Liverpool are ridiculous in the game. Balotelli and Borini are hitting 35 goals each in the league :D

I know it's a joke. Balotelli is insanely good. He scores and assists constantly. It's like the Football Manager creators don't actually watch football. 

A consortium led by Graham Taylor has just brought Villa. He told me

"It had been my intention to bring in my own manager (press reported Glenn Hoddle) and I will let you know my decision in the next few days"

Well I've won 18/21 and I'm in the semi-final of the Capital cup, so hopefully I'll keep my job.

This game is just dumb. I really don't know how you get players to score goals. Tried going 3 up front like Zatman suggested but i'm still just not scoring. 

Keep having games like this all the time and it's so annoying

f784159091e9807baf1d9d62b1ef12af.png

How do you score? 

This game is just dumb. I really don't know how you get players to score goals. Tried going 3 up front like Zatman suggested but i'm still just not scoring. 

Keep having games like this all the time and it's so annoying

f784159091e9807baf1d9d62b1ef12af.png

How do you score? 

Play to certain players strengths, if you've got target men then make sure you focus on putting the ball in the box as that's where the strengths are, if you've got poachers then narrower play might suit them better, probably with an AP behind or a F9/DLF next to them.

If that doesn't help...Buy new strikers. :D

started a new game with Villa brought in Amavi and Gueye and got rid of few players like Vlaar, Given and Cleverley. Cant get rid of Quota though :(

Have a feeling it will be a tough season :P

Play Gueye constantly. Sanchez will get mad, but it's worth getting rid of Sanchez to play Gueye in that spot. Gueye not has 4.5 stars and it's only been a season. 

I initially played a 4-1-4-1 with Gueye as the ball winning midfielder just above the defense and he constantly receives MOTM awards. I'm gonna switch to a 4-3-1-2

still in pre season but im going play both in a 4-2-3-1

Guzan

Meunier van Dijk Okore Amavi

Gueye  Sanchez

Grealish    Gil    Sinclair

Benteke

Annoys me that players like Sanchez and Gueye lose ratings when you move them from DM to CM.

If you train them for the position they become natural over time (slightly harder with older players but still doable).

Â