Football Manager 2015

hogso

Not all, but many of the downloadable tactics use a set piece exploit. I tried one for a season with Valencia. Won the league 31-6-1(w-d-l) with a goal difference of 140-33. It's fun for a while, but makes the game pointless and boring.

Haven't tried the tactic posted above, but looking at the description it seems its used there as well.

Edited by tarjei

I bet i could win the league with Villa first season. Actually i might just try that, brb.

There we go. Won the league in the first season with only one transfer in and that was Zivkovic from Ajax.

fbm06q.png

Squad stats

hs7wvk.png

Special mention to Hutton, who at one point had Real Madrid knocking on the door...

2ds4h6u.png

• Like 1

I bet i could win the league with Villa first season. Actually i might just try that, brb.

There we go. Won the league in the first season with only one transfer in and that was Zivkovic from Ajax.

fbm06q.png

Squad stats

hs7wvk.png

Special mention to Hutton, who at one point had Real Madrid knocking on the door...

2ds4h6u.png

How many times did you save before each game and reload if you lost lmao.

Why would i even bother do that? If i was reloading saves, my goals conceded would be much higher. If it wasn't for injuries at the end i would've conceded less than Chelsea.

Edited by Daniel

Why would i even bother do that? If i was reloading saves, my goals conceded would be much higher. If it wasn't for injuries at the end i would've conceded less than Chelsea.

How?

:D

No chance you won the league with villa in the first season without reloading saves or using fm editor [emoji6]

No chance you won the league with villa in the first season without reloading saves or using fm editor [emoji6]

People have done it with worse teams. It's possible to get promoted and win the league straight away. I've clocked over 1000 hours of this on steam and i've never used and editor. Pretty sure i'd be bored if i just cheated. Just showing with the right management you can achieve unrealistic things. Villa's squad isn't that bad once you get Benteke back. Sinclair is decent with 18 goals 17 assist. I think even someone in this thread said Sinclair got over 20 goals in their game. Sanchez is amazingly solid too. If you can avoid injuries then it should all be ok. I got hit with injuries at the end which cost me a Fa cup Final place.

How?

:D

I micromanage like ****. I spend hours testing certain tactics and player instructions. My main goal is to win my home games. I got lucky with certain away games like beating Liverpool 5-3 away, with Benteke and Sinclair both scoring stupid goals in the 91st and 93rd minute. I still got hammered away to Chelsea, United and City. Also got ripped in the cups.

Edited by Daniel

This game pisses me off so much!

I started the season going 3-1-2, and I played Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, and Chelsea in those 6 matches. I barely conceded any goals. Then I start to taper off a bit with a few draws instead of wins against the likes of Everton and Southampton. Then I see I have a stretch of matches against the leagues bottom 5 teams (West ham, Hull, Leicester, and Palace). I go 0-3-1 in those matches conceding 12 goals. I only managed to score 1 goal. I dont get it. I've played a 4-3-3 all season and it worked, but now I can't stop conceding and can't score either. I am 17th place and on the verge of being fired. I have played as Villa 5 or 6 times now and have yet to make it to January without getting sacked. This isn't fun. 

What I've noticed on recent FMs is that the other teams learn your tactics very quickly.

Gone are the days when you can find one tactic that works and use it all the time.

I turned my job around by switching to a 3 at the back formation. 3-1-4-2 is working for me. I dominate non top 6 clubs in shots and possession, but everyone of my strikers are so shit at finishing. I get 20+ shots every match, but only get 1-2 goals a match. Benteke only has 6 goals all season, but he honestly hits a post every match. He handed in a transfer request and I accepted. Weimann and Kozak have a better goals to game ratio with less minutes anyway. 

This game pisses me off so much!

I started the season going 3-1-2, and I played Man U, Liverpool, Spurs, and Chelsea in those 6 matches. I barely conceded any goals. Then I start to taper off a bit with a few draws instead of wins against the likes of Everton and Southampton. Then I see I have a stretch of matches against the leagues bottom 5 teams (West ham, Hull, Leicester, and Palace). I go 0-3-1 in those matches conceding 12 goals. I only managed to score 1 goal. I dont get it. I've played a 4-3-3 all season and it worked, but now I can't stop conceding and can't score either. I am 17th place and on the verge of being fired. I have played as Villa 5 or 6 times now and have yet to make it to January without getting sacked. This isn't fun.

You're better off having 3 very different formations to pick from. I use the 3 slots currently based on the opponent - defensive for top 6, balanced for mid table, attacking for bottom 6 - only changing the tactical instructions during the matches.

Each to his own though.

I turned my job around by switching to a 3 at the back formation. 3-1-4-2 is working for me. I dominate non top 6 clubs in shots and possession, but everyone of my strikers are so shit at finishing. I get 20+ shots every match, but only get 1-2 goals a match. Benteke only has 6 goals all season, but he honestly hits a post every match. He handed in a transfer request and I accepted. Weimann and Kozak have a better goals to game ratio with less minutes anyway. 

If he doesnt hit the post he is offside everytime he scores :D

Â