Football Manager 2015

hogso

Had back to back promotions from Conference South to League 2. This shit is going to collapse like a house of cards. Just trying to get buy with loan deals and short term transfers.

• Like 1

I did that on FM11 with Mythr Tyfill (sp).

I was a little in limbo for a while because my attendances were still on 400 people and my budget was non-existent (15k transfer funds and a max of £500 per week wages!).  I think I got them to League 1 using frees and stuff before I gave up and left for Swindon, who I got promoted to the Championship then left for Reading in the PL before heading for Man Utd.

That save was about 30 years I think, definitely my best ever effort at a proper "career".  Especially as I got Redditch relegated in my first season and was sacked :(

Sacked by Villa in second season, but managed to get the Arsenal job after they finished 7th. Trying to sign the 'keeper I bought while at Villa (Rulli?) but they're trying to get £60m+!

• 2 weeks later...

Just started a new game with Villa. First 3 Premier League games, 9 players injured....

Now I remember why I stopped playing it. 

EDIT - 4th game, 2 more players injured  :rolleyes:

Edited by PieFacE

• 2 weeks later...

1-0 down to Chelsea, I've used all 3 subs and then Guzan gets injured. I think "Oh feck, me never putting a keeper on the bench has finally come back to haunt me" (as well as having used all my subs). I shove a central midfielder in goal, switch to the 'contain' mindset, and then 10-men Villa equalise and end up drawing 1-1.

B)

Maybe Mourinho really does have a problem with Villa Park :D

completed my 1st season as villa, finished 6th and won the FA cup (didnt play a prem team until the final, beat liverpool 1-0, **** you stevie) and take over bid from taylor failed but took place in january ruining my tranfser window, a qatari businessman bought us and gave me £50m to spend in the summer!

1st season bought balanta, boriello on loan, peruzzi at RB, bentaleb on loan, savitsky, adama traore on loan (15 goals, 12 assists), mastour, that belgian kid that isnt tielemans, got rid of hutton, scrapped sinclair and cleverleys loans, baker, nzogbia, cant remember who else, net spend of about £1m

• Like 1

completed my 1st season as villa, finished 6th and won the FA cup (didnt play a prem team until the final, beat liverpool 1-0, **** you stevie) and take over bid from taylor failed but took place in january ruining my tranfser window, a qatari businessman bought us and gave me £50m to spend in the summer!

1st season bought balanta, boriello on loan, peruzzi at RB, bentaleb on loan, savitsky, adama traore on loan (15 goals, 12 assists), mastour, that belgian kid that isnt tielemans, got rid of hutton, scrapped sinclair and cleverleys loans, baker, nzogbia, cant remember who else, net spend of about £1m

Almost similar to mine (although I got Clev for free and Sinc for 2m), won the league cup and had a takeover who gave me 30m.

half way through the 2nd year villa just signed a 1 year £32m sponsorship deal :lol:

struggling for a quality midfield, ended up going for tielemans who i didnt really want because i'e signed him on my other couple of games (tbf i also signed ward prowse on my other couple of games, and balanta)

I'm trying to get Ward Prowse, he won't come to me. Cleverley is worth 14m (!!!!) so plan to sell him and find a young up-and-coming player in his place. There has been interest in Benteke but no firm bids, would sell him for 25-30m if something came in.

Â