Football Manager 2015

hogso

This game infuriates me sometimes. Signed a player whose work permit got turned down but I figured I'd loan him out until it got accepted (it was a free transfer anyway), he's now kicked off because I didn't register him in my squad for the league yet the game gives you no option to say 'look mate, I can't register you, you don't have a work permit!'.

Injuries are still ridiculous as well, I can't even put together a full bench at the moment because I have nine players injured.

Despite all this I'm currently performing way above expectations and I'm in 8th place at Christmas in my first season in the PL with Bradford, seem to have nailed my counter tactic.

Injuries are starting to ruin this for me, started with Bacuna at RB lasted 28 minutes until injury, brought Hutton on, lasted until 56 minutes then injured.

On the 82nd minute Carles Gil gets injured.

Ok, WTF, is this shit broke? In my game Man City lost their mega rich owners and in turn lost all their stars and have been kicked out of the Champions League for 3 seasons in a row. This save is getting crazy though. Me, Man United and Leicester City are the big hitters in the league. Man United get regular 9-0 wins over the other shit teams in the league and Leicester just have the money to get champions league every season.

11qsqkm.jpg

I'm in 2026 right now. A lot of crazy shit has been happening lately. Hull got a tycoon takeover, challenged for the title once or twice, never won it and the owner sold up and now they're relegation fodder. Man United are spending crazy money, they have spent £56 on Munir and £50m on Wesley Said.

I love really long saves, i love see what random teams become the next Man City and which big teams end up falling out of the league.

You absolutely battered them, had tons of shots, they had one shot on target and they scored, one half of it doesn't seem to be "broke" ;)

Did Clarke get a 9 rating just for participating? 1 shot on goal and he le it in? :D

ive noticed some annoying things myself

opponents always attack better when they have a player sent off

way too many players fall out with you for stupid reasons (managing Valencia and have 5 players moan at me for not getting 1st team football)

• Like 1

I love really long saves, i love see what random teams become the next Man City and which big teams end up falling out of the league.

I'm in 2055 on an old FM, had Luton finish 3rd and Arsenal go as far down as league one

Crazy but Kozak is so much better for me on this than Benteke.

Exact opposite for me. Benteke and Agbonlahor went out injured in my season so I gave Kozak a real chance. He confused me so much. Missing breakaways, simple headers, constantly losing possession, and even missing an absolute sitter. I sat him and just played with Bent and Weimann up top, but then I subbed him on one match and he proceeded to score two goals! I gave him another shot, but nothing. 

Benteke and Agbonlahor are back from injury and tearing it up. Too bad I still lose matches 5-4, 4-3, etc. 

In my 3rd season as Villa (not had much time to play it) and fighting for the title with Man Utd. Okore has been an absolute giant all save for me. I went and forgot the terms of his contract and Man Utd stole him off me for a measly 23mil.

To get a defender of equal quality just set me back 21mil up front and a further 10mil over 4 years. Devastated he's gone.

Most of my team want away to "bigger clubs" despite us being in the knockout stages of CL, final of league cup, 5th round of FA Cup and top of the table. Managing to hang on to most of em, but Okore slipped through the net.

Just when you think things are looking up and you've cracked the tactical side, the man management side kicks it up about 30 notches :(

No, you don't get paid but you do get a free copy of the game.

It is a lot of work though, many hours during key times and generally keeping an eye on things over the season.

Edited by AndyClarke

Â