Roy Keane

TrentVilla

Beards are great. I still think that Keane is a prize clearing in the woods. It's a good job we won yesterday otherwise he, his beard and his appalling attitude towards officials would have been the number one reason for a defeat.

Beards are great. I still think that Keane is a prize clearing in the woods. It's a good job we won yesterday otherwise he, his beard and his appalling attitude towards officials would have been the number one reason for a defeat.

But he's our clearing in the woods

• Like 4

A guy at my work apparently knows Ashley Young, and has said that Keane IS getting the Villa job. I call mega-bullsh*t though, as he also said that Young was signing for Everton and that Lescott and Barry both 'asked' if they could sign for us, and Lambert said no.

A guy at my work apparently knows Ashley Young, and has said that Keane IS getting the Villa job. I call mega-bullsh*t though, as he also said that Young was signing for Everton and that Lescott and Barry both 'asked' if they could sign for us, and Lambert said no.

I am wondering why you bother to post what you yourself consider to be `mega-bullshit'.

Utter cobblers. 

• Like 3

Lambert does not want a best friend for an assistant, I believe he wanted a strong individual and personality like Keane. One of the speculated reasons why Lambert failed at Livingston was due to appointing his best friend Norrie McWhirter as assistant. 

Edited by GENTLEMAN

Utter cobblers.

More aptly "bird shit" if it has come from Ashley Young's mouth!
  • Like 1

Â