Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Keep your dignity guys, leave the moronic abuse and ridicule to the bell ends in blue. Phil will recover and come back stronger in C&B. UTV

I think even your legendary stiff upper lip is going to wilt this coming season.  It's lump your mortgage on Villa getting relegated time.

• Like 2

The reason so many fans are upset with Senderos signing is we know he is shit. Had it been an unknown foreign player we can at least watch him for a few games before we realise he is shit.

• Like 2

Keep your dignity guys, leave the moronic abuse and ridicule to the bell ends in blue. Phil will recover and come back stronger in C&B. UTV

I think even your legendary stiff upper lip is going to wilt this coming season.  It's lump your mortgage on Villa getting relegated time.

I trust you'll be leading the way?

• Like 1

Guys, Villa are now getting relegated based on a WC match....get a grip.

To be fair many have been saying this for ages. This game got nothing to do with it.

Robbie Savage said we would be relegated, Iain Dowie believed it as well, I think even Grimace and Ronald McDonald did too at one stage. The experts (and I use that term loosely, and with a shudder)  have got it wrong on each occasion. Mark my words...we will be fine.

• Like 1

Senderos comes into the squad to give us an experienced option if Vlaar or Okore get injured. Anyone who believes otherwise is simply deluding themselves into making some wider attack on a) Lambert b.) Lerner or c) both. The club is up for sale and these things are not done overnight. Honestly, despite one bad performance, Senderos cannot be a worse option on the bench than Clark or Baker. One bad display against a very good French team does not negate the fact that this was a transitionary signing for a squad that is thin on numbers and experience.

Edited by The_Steve
  • Like 2

That we've watched Lescott go to our midlands and relegation rivals whilst we've signed this burk is an absolute embarrassment. Get out Lerner, now.

;Lescott is just as crap, only he would want more wages and is 2 years older. If he cant get into a england side that bad he can't be that great can he?

Guys, Villa are now getting relegated based on a WC match....get a grip.

To be fair many have been saying this for ages. This game got nothing to do with it.

Robbie Savage said we would be relegated, Iain Dowie believed it as well, I think even Grimace and Ronald McDonald did too at one stage. The experts (and I use that term loosely, and with a shudder) have got it wrong on each occasion. Mark my words...we will be fine.

Dunno man. Bentake to miss part of the season and the takeover uncertainty surrounding the club. If there's ever a season we will go down. This will most likely be it.

If you can bet on villa going down I'd say Phil your boots.

Â