Philippe Senderos

samjp26

He's just not good enough. I've nothing against the lad but anyone impartial watching him play now will come to the same conclusion.

Far too slow and gives away too many chances. Cannot understand why he has been added to our wage bill.

He's just not good enough. I've nothing against the lad but anyone impartial watching him play now will come to the same conclusion.

Far too slow and gives away too many chances. Cannot understand why he has been added to our wage bill.

I don't rate him, but the reason he has been added is because we can't afford anything else. The Lerner legacy. If we go down, Lerner will be as bad a chairman as Ellis IMHO.

Haven't been watching the game close enough to see who was to blame. Didn't even know Senderos was playing but was hoping he wasn't.

I don't rate him, but the reason he has been added is because we can't afford anything else. The Lerner legacy. If we go down, Lerner will be as bad a chairman as Ellis IMHO.

IF or when?

Brilliant, tear him down before he's played a game for the club, good job.

Quick hint, don't watch the France game today, you might be forced to say something negative.

Just a heads up bro.

Ah Philippe, that "head in hands" feeling after a calamitous mistake.  You'll be no stranger to that next season, good to see you starting your pre-season training early.

• Like 3

Even Nathan Baker would have cleared that. Would probably have found a way to concede a penalty from it, but would have cleared it..

of course he would.....

8544564832_767715aa22_o.gif

Â