Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Last season we screamed for another experienced head at the back - and now we've got a very experienced 29yr old international footballer who has yet to kick a football for the club but admittedly has made a couple of crucial errors (as do most defenders in their careers) in matches.

A couple of crucial errors per match more like...

Disgraceful.. why are we signing world cup players that can't evenmake Switzerland team. Not good enough for the Swiss, not good enough for the mighty Ason Villa :rolleyes:  

Guzan better start for the USA tomorrow or I want him sold also!! :D

• Like 3

Know you're joking but this generation have produced a surprisingly decent Swiss side to be fair.

I suppose some people might argue that "produced" is the wrong word . . .

Edited by ViolaVillan

I was really impressed with the way Senderos jumped off the bench when Switzerland scored.

Looks a good signing so far.

Well if he's doing that for us next season I will be pretty happy. 

And we can pay him a pretty penny for the privilege. 

Don't really understand the criticism of him in this game?

First goal - header from a corner from someone that wasn't his man.

Second goal - ball given away by a midfielder, the attack came down the left side (not the right side he's been defending on) and shit goalkeeping.

Third goal - a counter attack from a corner that he was in the opposition's box for and the Swiss decided to leave no one on the halfway line.

Nothing to do with Senderos that. I thought he's looked pretty comfortable to be honest. Everything that France have done has come down the left side of the pitch.

Edited by Milfner
  • Like 3

Brilliant, tear him down before he's played a game for the club, good job.

I think supporters are entitled to give an opinion on what they have seen of players before they have joined us aren't they.

For what its worth I think he has improved the squad and is at the very least an upgrade on Clark and Baker but in all fairness given how shit we are defensively it wouldn't take much to improve it.

As things stand though I expect us to concede plenty of goals again next season.

Brilliant, tear him down before he's played a game for the club, good job.

Hilarious, the person judging others for an opinion, based on those fans watching football. Strange, very strange.

I'm guessing you'd sleep with anything on a night out too? Don't start that judging, will you?

• Like 3

Â