Philippe Senderos

samjp26

Heskey was definitely the most underwhelming one. I pretty much gave up on MON there and then as I knew we wouldn't finish in the top-four trying to accommodate a donkey like him in the team.

I can remember exactly how sick I felt when Heskey was announced and we then proceeded to sign NOBODY else as we watched our starting eleven start burning out.

• Like 2

Heskey was definitely the most underwhelming one. I pretty much gave up on MON there and then as I knew we wouldn't finish in the top-four trying to accommodate a donkey like him in the team.

I can remember exactly how sick I felt when Heskey was announced and we then proceeded to sign NOBODY else as we watched our starting eleven start burning out.

And there was money available for signings!!!

And worst of all was that criticism of it was met with the same "give him a chance" mantra and whitewashing of his career to that point.

• Like 1

And worst of all was that criticism of it was met with the same "give him a chance" mantra and whitewashing of his career to that point.

And after one or two good games it was "told you so"

I was chatting my boss who's a Fulham fan, he said "For effort, you could give him 9 out of 10, For messing up at the worst possible time, 10 out of 10. For knowing where to position himself when defending, 3 out 10" Then he laughed and said "good luck"

Wow. That is um, well, what exactly does MON do as a manager? He doesn't so training, his transfers are shit and his tactics are pretty similar and basic every match.

Edit: Sorry just realized this is off topic and probably been discussed a thousand times on here. Back to senderos...

Edited by Rovers13

Wow. That is um, well, what exactly does MON do as a manager? He doesn't so training, his transfers are shit and his tactics are pretty similar and basic every match.

Word-for-word, who else could that description apply too? ;)

• Like 2

Word-for-word, who else could that description apply too? ;)

Eh, lambert deploys different formations almost every match. And doesn't he do training?

Better than the chuckle brothers at the back. With Okore hopefully fit then we should be a bit better at the back

Last season we screamed for another experienced head at the back - and now we've got a very experienced 29yr old international footballer who has yet to kick a football for the club but admittedly has made a couple of crucial errors (as do most defenders in their careers) in matches.

Even more, in this current imposed frugal transfer window he was free and won't be on mindblowing wages.

All we need is a better left back and I think our defence on a whole will be a lot stronger.

Â