Defending against players with high dribbling and pace is just impossible. All your opponent has to do is run with the ball straight from kickoff to have a chance. 

I'm also too afraid to tackle them with the B button because it seems like it's a foul about 80% of the time. It's ridiculous.

• Like 1

All you need is pace on this game and it's impossible to defend. Every game is like 4-3 or 3-2. Never had a 1-0 or anything. Pile of trash until it's patched.

They don't tend to patch their annual sports releases. This is probably as good as it's going to get until they release FIFA 16.

If they don't patch it then that's absolutely appalling and I think a lot will jump ship to PES, assuming that's half decent. Won't take much to improve upon FIFA 15 though.

Has PES ever sold as many copies as FIFA?

I don't think they stand a chance without licensing. The much later release 3/4 months in to the season doesn't help either.

Edited by Davkaus

Has PES ever sold as many copies as FIFA?

I don't think they stand a chance without licensing. The much later release 3/4 months in to the season doesn't help either.

I think it helps them a little this time. A lot of people don't like Fifa this year and there has only been positives about PES this time. They can't match them going head to head with release dates. This might work

The old PES' used to outsell Fifas, it was only for around 3 years though.

PES was at least on par with FIFA until about 2010 when PES quality fell off a cliff and FIFA finally got it's shit together.

After a few days playing, i'm actually really enjoying this. I've had to knock the difficulty up because I found I was scoring a bit too frequently, but I love the loose nature of the way players and the ball move. There is a heap of momentum when you sprint and you can't just stop on a dime, and you never feel like the ball is glued to your foot like you did in older games.

Defending takes patience and timing, but i've gotten much better at it over a few days.

The PS4 version will get patched. There's no doubt about it. EA won't just leave the game completely unplayable. They don't tend to patch FIFA games at the user's end, but they also don't tend to make huge **** ups with FIFA at the user's end.

If it's not patched within 2 weeks I'll be gobsmacked.

How are you ultimate teamers getting on?

Bought the PS4 on Friday with Fifa and because I was previously X360 I've had to start from scratch with no loyalty packs or anything like that from playing the previous games.

Absolute bog standard team of bronze players to get me going. I've played around 6 games so far and won 5 so my coins are sitting at around 3k. I'm going to have to start doing a bit of trading to get me going because I'm already in division 9 so no doubt I'll be coming up against some decent teams soon. Luckily enough I've not played anybody with all gold/silver players yet!

Â