Is there a reason why if I play anything other than the Liverpool v Citeh intro game I suffer from unplayable lag? I'm not even playing online!

Is there a reason why if I play anything other than the Liverpool v Citeh intro game I suffer from unplayable lag? I'm not even playing online!

I have the same issue on PS4

Disconnect your PS4 from the internet, then restart it. Worked for me.

I really dig this fifa.

I hope it doesn't change too much from the demo, just slight tweaks on the gk to be better would be fantastic.

Played against all the selectable teams now, and they all play very differently.

I can't wait to get into the full version!

Gotta be honest, I like this waaay more than 14 so far. But still, goalkeepers seem dumb as shit, have had some incredibly bad goals just go in where the ball was dipping and keeper being oblivious to it. Not impressed on that. But so far, pretty good impression for me. Still has some of the same issues you have seen before, like always.

Just been playing the demo with Dortmund. Anyone notice scoring goals is a lot harder . I dont know if its coz im playing against the CPU im always playing ppl online normally but the shooting seems a lot different. Scored a few from close angles using finesse but everything from outside the box flies over or the keeper saves. In fifa14 they would normally fly in the top corner. Hmmmm

Just been playing the demo with Dortmund. Anyone notice scoring goals is a lot harder . I dont know if its coz im playing against the CPU im always playing ppl online normally but the shooting seems a lot different. Scored a few from close angles using finesse but everything from outside the box flies over or the keeper saves. In fifa14 they would normally fly in the top corner. Hmmmm

I've won 4/5-0 on the demo, and scored from inside the box and outside the box.

If you're one v one with the GK, take them on using a fake shot, or run to one side before you shoot, you'll score quite a lot like that. 

Outside the box, don't be afraid to really charge up the power in your shots, you don't sky the ball as often as you used to because the weight of the ball is heavier.  It also helps to look where the goalkeeper is before you shoot. 

Near post shots go in more than they used to too, so keep aiming near post. 

I am yet to score a chipped goal that i haven't already rounded the GK though, they're very hard in this game.  I can only score them once the keep is already on the floor, or I'm behind him. 

Going by those ratings, this is my team;

------------ Guzan --------------

Lowton - Vlaar - Okore - Aly

Delph - Sanchez

Gabby  --------------- N'zogbia

Bent  - Benteke 

4-2-2-2

Edited by PieFacE

Â