Here is a video that some guy made highlighting the problems with the defending. He's most likely going to get his beta access removed as it's a breach of the NDA. This is just one of the problems i hope they notice and fix.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=665e28f97dee0d6c&id=665E28F97DEE0D6C!241&ithint=video,mp4&authkey=!APa6ktvE09Zyy6A

That doesn't look like a pace problem to me.

It just looks like the defenders are **** awful. So I'd say that's more of an AI problem.

They're not even sprinting half the time.

That to me looks like someone playing the AI on the easiest setting possible?

Hes playing the online seasons beta. I'd still say pace is a problem. Yesterday i had someone outrun Alaba with Khedira. Just ran right to the wing like the video and he was away. I was side by side with him for a second, before he was off and around the back of my defence.

Yes the defence is terrible, but the magic pace the attacking players get is amazing. That or the defenders are just too slow even when sprinting.

Looks fine to me, that video could be them playing the computer or somebody just awful at the game.

The defending on the last Fifa was fine as well the only thing I hated was the long diagonal balls that you could pull off everytime, got a bit annoying.

Looks fine to me, that video could be them playing the computer or somebody just awful at the game.

The defending on the last Fifa was fine as well the only thing I hated was the long diagonal balls that you could pull off everytime, got a bit annoying.

The video was filmed in the online seasons. Once you get invited to the beta you either get invited to online seasons, online FUT or career mode. You can only play the mode they invite you to.

I wouldn't put it down to bad defending as i've been able to do it with with even slower players, can do i every game if i wanted. People have also caught on and i get it happen to me almost every game.

It's not just one or two people complaining about the defending. The beta forums that they give you access to are flooded with similar complaints.

Edited by Daniel

Just to wind some of you up, look at this tidbit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAj-Lx-6ibc

As you can tell, it's hard to get excited. The best thing this year is that they have all the stadiums in Premier League for me. I only care about career mode really and playing online makes me rage like a kid, it's really something else compared to other games. Just can't handle it.

Â