2. Ronaldo – 92

1. Messi – 93

A few Villa player's stats were released already:

Agbonlahor - 73 rated

Bacuna - 67 rated

Vlaar - 79 rated with 61 pace 

61 pace?

I'm not usually one to moan about stats, but if that's right that's ridiculous

Just go the demo on Xbox One, have to say, it's awful. The game speed is way too fast and even when I've set it to slow, the ball still moves like it's set to fast and looks ridiculous.

I'm playing on world class difficulty and the keepers don't seem to dive, just sort of fall on the floor and let the ball go in over the top of them. Tested the "run through defenders" thing like that video from the beta and it works, you don't need to sprint, just keep changing direction and walk around the defenders then score. 

I'm not a massive Ultimate Team player, so I'm used to the 'slower' gameplay you usually get in regular Seasons, Career Mode etc. Looks like they've tried to make the entire game the same as Ultimate Team this time which I really don't like.

I dunno, maybe it's just me, I think I'm gonna wait and see how the PES demo is.

The beta was way faster than this. Demo might not be the best, but the difference between the two is massive. They feel like two different games. The demo is much improved from the beta.

The full game is usually much different from the demo anyway.

Demo's okay. It can be a bit awkward getting close to players and dribbly players are a bit dominant but coming from FIfa 14 on the last gen this is an enormous improvement.

Looks nice

Same here. I'm actually liking it. Its an improvement from fifa 14 and a massive step up from the beta I played. The keepers still make silly mistakes, but heading and over the top balls have been fixed. I really like the passing. Scored some beautiful passing goals.

Playing it a bit more and there are obviously things that need to be addresed before the full game gets released. Not sure they will though.

You can run through defenses in the right situation, and that situation happens a bit too much in an average game, pace is still all powerful and the RB/R1 to pressure thing is ineffective. That would be okatif the AI would understand how to defend off the ball runs but they don't, it's fine against AI but online it'll be abused.

Edited by Rino8

Â