Crystal Palace

They were a nailed on relegation for me before this appointment, having released half their squad. But this does seem a very risky appointment in and of itself. As said, I think he's coming into a very bad situation. I can't see him lasting the full season. It wouldn't surprise me if he's gone before the new year - whether he walks or gets booted.

Put it this way. BetVictor are only giving 11/4 on them going down. Which is disappointing as I was going to lump on them :)

• 4 weeks later...

Whenever I watched Guehi for Swansea he looked outstanding, he's a good player and am surprised that Chelsea let him go. They could still potentially struggle though, regardless of the manager, seems like they're going to have a very young inexperienced team.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Rooting for Vieira to succeed. He's been given an almost insurmountable task. If he can keep Palace up this season it should do his reputation wonders.

He's got a long view to the Arse job if he does ok with Palace.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, maqroll said:

What a debut by Edouard. Looks like good business by Palace. And should keep Benteke on the bench for good.

Was vs 10 men Spurs with the 5th choice centre back and a left back who hasnt played since March

Its a bit like the Scottish defences he used to score against 

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Easily the most annoying player of a generation. I've disliked players who have ended careers more.

Its funny its pretty much what non Villa fans used to say about Grealish last 2 seasons. 

I do think he is a bit bitter he never got the move again and sick playing with players like Ayew

4 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Tool.

The fool wonders why no one has ever really come in for him.

Its an old one but still, tool.

He did go to United and then got found out as not actually being that good. That’s the reason why nobody else has come in for him. Completely agree that he’s a complete tool though. A player who genuinely seems to hate playing football. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

He did go to United and then got found out as not actually being that good. That’s the reason why nobody else has come in for him. Completely agree that he’s a complete tool though. A player who genuinely seems to hate playing football. 

Surprised Klopp hasnt signed him he hates playing football too 😂

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

Its funny its pretty much what non Villa fans used to say about Grealish last 2 seasons. 

Yep although I don’t think there could ever be the scope for Zaha to become a national darling like Jack did in the summer.

• 7 months later...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62563500?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

Crystal Palace defender Joachim Andersen says he has received 300-400 abusive messages on Instagram after he was involved in an incident that saw Liverpool's Darwin Nunez sent-off.

went on his insta to take a look (not linking as has lots of naughty words). the spelling is the most horrific aspect though:

"you will died"

"i hope you get rabbies"

nothing will get done though. as mike tyson says, we now live in a world where you can say what you like to someone and not be punched in the face for it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62563500?at_medium=RSS&at_campaign=KARANGA

went on his insta to take a look (not linking as has lots of naughty words). the spelling is the most horrific aspect though:

"you will died"

"i hope you get rabbies"

nothing will get done though. as mike tyson says, we now live in a world where you can say what you like to someone and not be punched in the face for it

Yeah, it's kinda' nuts today, but you can at least turn comments and DM:s off. And in his defence, he at least had the balls to shove and shout bollocks in the actual face of Darwin rather that anonymously hurl childish abuse at him on Insta. I will start doing the same at my workplace when I am pissed. 😅 

Edited by daft

Â